Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Esparina

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    But in terms of location, this ec is probably only third behind compass point and Quartz. The others location is not so good.

If you fear over-supply of condos in sengkang, just look at the number of HDBs coming up, that is the feeder mkt for the condos. so unlikely oversupply.
    Guess you are refering to the ideal location as being nearest to a MRT. This is quite standard expectation of a gd location.

my personal preference is the Rivervale, having stayed in this area.

The Quartz is near to Mrt and then, there is nothing else. Small units with no view.

Compass heights is alot worst. Those units facing the LRT track will have symphony until midnite everynite. Those units away from the track would be having West sun. Hard to find anything in between.

The rivervale may be slightly older but offers park view and also close enough proximity to the MRT. Definitely walkable distance about 500m.

Just my personal opinion.

Pls may I remind that Esparina is still literally at the doorstep of a mosque. Every Fri and fasting month will be a nightmare... that's what my frens staying right at Buangkok mrt tells me...

For Compass heights, the units facing the LRT track are those with the dreaded west sun. Actually the LRT is relatively quiet. North facing units face the HDB across the road.

Well the thing is that you don't get a condo next to a mrt that often, whatmore executive condo so chong arrgh

Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie
    Guess you are refering to the ideal location as being nearest to a MRT. This is quite standard expectation of a gd location.

my personal preference is the Rivervale, having stayed in this area.

The Quartz is near to Mrt and then, there is nothing else. Small units with no view.

Compass heights is alot worst. Those units facing the LRT track will have symphony until midnite everynite. Those units away from the track would be having West sun. Hard to find anything in between.

The rivervale may be slightly older but offers park view and also close enough proximity to the MRT. Definitely walkable distance about 500m.

Just my personal opinion.

Pls may I remind that Esparina is still literally at the doorstep of a mosque. Every Fri and fasting month will be a nightmare... that's what my frens staying right at Buangkok mrt tells me...

esparina will be the best among the future ECs....the only one near MRT
    got mosque, mabe fraser willl price abit lower...imagine no mosque...squeeze buyers till maxxxx

DBSS and ECs same income ceiling....no brainer man imagine if govt revise income ceiling for ECs....

govt definitely nid to increase EC income ceiling for 3-4rm....if not developer keep building mickey mouse....no gd lah....all dun 'produce' how

I think the dual key design in the project abit funny. The kitchen built at the entrance of the main door. Abit out of the way?

Any1 here going for Esparina, I am trying for one. The 3 bedroom compact...

If only it was launched earlier....

Anyway we can now expect a flood of ECs and DBSS

Quote Originally Posted by charvin83
    I think the dual key design in the project abit funny. The kitchen built at the entrance of the main door. Abit out of the way?

Any1 here going for Esparina, I am trying for one. The 3 bedroom compact...

At least we bought last year RCR at similar psf right?

If only it was launched earlier....

Anyway we can now expect a flood of ECs and DBSS
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Yup .

But just feel for EC & DBSS, they should be launched more regularly (say 1 to 2 each per year) and not only when mkt is going to overheat since it is patially public housing.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    At least we bought last year RCR at similar psf right?

Yup .

But just feel for EC & DBSS, they should be launched more regularly (say 1 to 2 each per year) and not only when mkt is going to overheat since it is patially public housing.
    u must understand the purpose of EC.....its for the 8-10k group of ppl....when mass market condo is affordable for those 8-10k group of ppl...there is no nid for EC

ECs is not meant for those below 8k

You think if EC were regularly released, the Mass Market prices will be better contained?

Afterall, 5RM DBSS already asking about $6++K to $7++K, 2 years back and have many analyst wondering if its truly affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u must understand the purpose of EC.....its for the 8-10k group of ppl....when mass market condo is affordable for those 8-10k group of ppl...there is no nid for EC

ECs is not meant for those below 8k

I think so. It also give home buyers some reassuance that if they miss 1 EC, there will be another in 6-12 mths time. When was the last EC b4 esparina, 5 years ago if not mistaken (as a lot of the marketing line goes, the wait is finally over).

How about those who waited and now do not qualify?

There should be a baseline plan, ie no of BTO HDBs, DBSS and ECs to be launched each year and this can then be adjusted say +/- 20 to 30% based on actual demand/conditions.

I think a similar comment was made by redas president about the GLS.

You think if EC were regularly released, the Mass Market prices will be better contained?

Afterall, 5RM DBSS already asking about $6++K to $7++K, 2 years back and have many analyst wondering if its truly affordable.

But if EC were to be regularly released, and its prices were to rise in tandem with DBSS prices, then surely Mass Market prices will also rise right?

I think so. It also give home buyers some reassuance that if they miss 1 EC, there will be another in 6-12 mths time. When was the last EC b4 esparina, 5 years ago if not mistaken (as a lot of the marketing line goes, the wait is finally over).

How about those who waited and now do not qualify?

There should be a baseline plan, ie no of BTO HDBs, DBSS and ECs to be launched each year and this can then be adjusted say +/- 20 to 30% based on actual demand/conditions.

I think a similar comment was made by redas president about the GLS.
    ECs is considered as a luxury housing...y shd govt subsidise(grant/income ceiling to suppress the prices) when its not necessary?

when mass market is affordable for 8-10k group of ppl....govt dun have to come up with ECs at all

govt provide affordable BTO HDB for 1st timer and below 8k income and u guys wants affordable ECs....u get the flow?

den govt shd build HDB with facilities in future

But if EC were to be regularly released, and its prices were to rise in tandem with DBSS prices, then surely Mass Market prices will also rise right?
    tats not the idea of having ECs in the first place

tats not the idea of having ECs in the first place
    EC comes with restrictions that Mass Market come without.

Because of that, EC are supposed to be cheaper than Mass Market.

and since they are cheaper, they are not likely to be near MRT.

Especially when the govenment can sell them as Mass Market Condo Plot instead of EC plot.

But sometimes, plots near to MRT are released, in instances where there are more plots available there and could further release them as Mass Market Condo Plot.

The trick is this. If Mass Market Prices are LOWER than EC... better grab and buy. If it is near MRT, better still. But if EC priced higher than Mass Market Prices, better dun buy. EC prices are the support price for all condo's.

Of Course, it is not always as simple as that as they are other factors to consider too but it will help you to decide.

Just curious, Is there any incentive for private developer to bid for EC project?

Though this EC us beside a mosque, its location is extremely good - 150m to MRT and amenities. If I qualify I guess I would be on of those in queue...

Default http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Esparina+launch+expecting+huge+crowd/

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Though this EC us beside a mosque, its location is extremely good - 150m to MRT and amenities. If I qualify I guess I would be on of those in queue...
    This site is seriously good . I will be queuing for one too if I'm allowed to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This site is seriously good . I will be queuing for one too if I'm allowed to buy.
    Yes, I agree...

can see but cannot touch too...

With so many empty spaces around it and 150 Meters to MRT..no brainer.

nice layout.....2bedder A2 layout is nice

Damn chio the interior....dunno can i be allocated a unit in the balloting

Type B1 compact 3 bedder looks like 8@W compact 3bedder. Copy and paste one haa haa.

The 4 bedroom dual key is very interesting.

Interior also looks similar to 8@W Metropolitan scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Type B1 compact 3 bedder looks like 8@W compact 3bedder. Copy and paste one haa haa.

The 4 bedroom dual key is very interesting.

But both bedrooms door are adjacent to Living/Dining le?

nice layout.....2bedder A2 layout is nice

But both bedrooms door are adjacent to Living/Dining le?
    no gd ar? lesser corridor and makes the living and dining much bigger....2nd bedroom away from master bedrm which is rare..lol

is the showflat open today?

BRAND NEW EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM OPPOSITE BUANGKOK MRT STATION

APPLICATION OPENS
    FROM THURSDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER TO TUESDAY, 5TH OCTOBER 2010

Showflat At Compassvale Bow Opens For Viewing & Application From 11am to 7pm Daily

Successful applicants will be given a Letter of Acknowledgement and a Ballot Number to be presented on Booking Day for priority to enter the showflat. BOOKING DAY
    FRIDAY, 8TH OCTOBER 2010
    BALLOTING FOR ENTRY COMMENCE AT 9AM SHARP

Members of the public without a ballot number will only be admitted to the showflat after the balloting exercise is completed. * Please bring along the following documents for application at our showflat :

1. NRIC
    2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
    3. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
    4. LATEST INCOME STATEMENTS
    Note :
    * Other documents may be required on a case-by-case basis. Developer reserves the right to extend or change E - Application dates and matters pertaining to it.

is the showflat open today?

Drove past @ 8.30pm still quite a number of pple there

Just wondering, how many first timers are in the sandwiched class. If 95% of 1st timers are allocated priority bookings to this EC, how many of them actually have the financial capability to finance this $750 psf purchase?

Cheers
    Fisho