Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Belvedere (D15, Freehold, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    Alot of units still vacant now,maybe some owner is rich & wanna leave it vacant.. just my personal opinion..Stack 1,2,3 can hear loud noise coming from the ECP highway..

Agree the road noise, same like Costa Del Sol. But these 3 stack is direct seaview.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    Agree the road noise, same like Costa Del Sol. But these 3 stack is direct seaview.
    Stack 4,5 & 6 High Floor 18 storey onwards also can see direct seaview but less noise coming from the highway

Nelli Guest

But stack one is terrible..Tennis court is directly below.. N sea view is only for those very high floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelli
    But stack one is terrible..Tennis court is directly below.. N sea view is only for those very high floor.
    You're right Nelli..Imho,low floor for stack 1 is really terrible.no seaview for the low floor,noise from the tennis court & highway Infact high floor will be more noisy as compare to the low floor as noise travel up high..

Quote Originally Posted by Cass
    He's a cheap buyer looking for cheap gains only.
    Dear Cass,
    Thanks for your reply and your attempt at a very well substantiated analysis and opinion. You have provide great insights and also substantiated your view of my intent with solid basis and well grounded arguments for which I can only acclaim you seems to be an professional in your case presented therein.

Unfortunately, I beg to differ from your reading, if I may. My primary intention has always been focused on valuation of Belvedere and if market dynamics have indeed priced the property herein as what we would expect an efficient market to do. My views remains factual and supported by quoted references and, as the case may be suitable, I try to provide attachments, in hope of providing a more illustrative, backed by grounded evidence and hopefully substantiated discussion.

To the extent I can best help it, I try to avoid putting hand waving statements, unjustified and unsubstantiated claims or opinions as doing so would only contradiction my intentions and much less to say, says a lot of the actual thought process that actually went within; a characteristic which I do not desire.

This, I must congratulate and appraise you; for you clearly do not fall within this category of wandering minds and your remarkably well-supported opinion above puts you clearly way ahead of the many average being, me included.

I hope to contribute to this forum by providing fruitful discussions, with a view to achieving a sound and reasoned assessment. I apologise for the anguish and desperation for those whom appears to misunderstand my intents, to whom I can understand why certain response invited often generate more heat than light.

To the extent I can understand the exaperation and unrest in these selected group, I offer my sincerest apologies, once again, on the same to whomever I might have offended.

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Dear Cass,
    Thanks for your reply and your attempt at a very well substantiated analysis and opinion. You have provide great insights and also substantiated your view of my intent with solid basis and well grounded arguments for which I can only acclaim you seems to be an professional in your case presented therein.

Unfortunately, I beg to differ from your reading, if I may. My primary intention has always been focused on valuation of Belvedere and if market dynamics have indeed priced the property herein as what we would expect an efficient market to do. My views remains factual and supported by quoted references and, as the case may be suitable, I try to provide attachments, in hope of providing a more illustrative, backed by grounded evidence and hopefully substantiated discussion.

To the extent I can best help it, I try to avoid putting hand waving statements, unjustified and unsubstantiated claims or opinions as doing so would only contradiction my intentions and much less to say, says a lot of the actual thought process that actually went within; a characteristic which I do not desire.

This, I must congratulate and appraise you; for you clearly do not fall within this category of wandering minds and your remarkably well-supported opinion above puts you clearly way ahead of the many average being, me included.

I hope to contribute to this forum by providing fruitful discussions, with a view to achieving a sound and reasoned assessment. I apologise for the anguish and desperation for those whom appears to misunderstand my intents, to whom I can understand why certain response invited often generate more heat than light.

To the extent I can understand the exaperation and unrest in these selected group, I offer my sincerest apologies, once again, on the same to whomever I might have offended.

No new caveats lodged for Belvedere for contract date between 19Aug2008 to 19Sept2008

13-0X__1012__1325__$1,340,900___18Aug08
    22-0X__1259__1200__$1,510,800___15Aug08
    16-0X__1302__1267__$1,650,000___31Jul08
    17-0X__1238__1260__$1,559,880___01Jul08
    05-0X__1378__1200__$1,653,600___09Jun08
    22-0X__1367__1430__$1,954,810___05Jun08

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Pundit
    No new caveats lodged for Belvedere for contract date between 19Aug2008 to 19Sept2008

Hi Real Estate Pundit,
    Thanks for the information.
    Any chance you can reveal the stack as well ?
    I am inclined to think the stack would be one of the load factors in its price correlation, though qualified to the extent, such information is available and is supportive of the same.

Hi Real Estate Pundit,
    Thanks for the information.
    Any chance you can reveal the stack as well ?
    I am inclined to think the stack would be one of the load factors in its price correlation, though qualified to the extent, such information is available and is supportive of the same.
    DW,

No Hard Feelings.. The reason why Real Estate Pundit never reveal out which stack etc.it's sort of confidential..i really don't understand why you wanna know which stack since he aready indicate which level..does it really matter so much to you on which stack?i suggest you arrange with an agent n view all different stack of low n high floor,feel it yourself n ask yourself how much it's worth psf for low n high floor rather than asking him to post out which stack..

reccession Guest

If most of the owners in Belvedere have the holding power,don't expect to get the price of less than $1000psf although we are going into reccession soon..

No recession Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by reccession
    If most of the owners in Belvedere have the holding power,don't expect to get the price of less than $1000psf although we are going into reccession soon..

Told everyone already, Rich man don't care about recession or going into a recession.

Cheap Agent Guest

DW,

No Hard Feelings.. The reason why Real Estate Pundit never reveal out which stack etc.it's sort of confidential..i really don't understand why you wanna know which stack since he aready indicate which level..does it really matter so much to you on which stack?i suggest you arrange with an agent n view all different stack of low n high floor,feel it yourself n ask yourself how much it's worth psf for low n high floor rather than asking him to post out which stack..

He's just another cheap agent. Ask agent joe to employ him lah. he will make it to VP of Cheap agent pte ltd. haha.

Cheap Buyer Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Agent
    He's just another cheap agent. Ask agent joe to employ him lah. he will make it to VP of Cheap agent pte ltd. haha.
    He's A CHEAP BUYER looking for CHEAP BUY from D5-D15..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Buyer
    He's A CHEAP BUYER looking for CHEAP BUY from D5-D15..
    Dear Cheap Agent and Cheap Buyer,
    I mean no offense nor any insinuating intentions to refer you to the above, but, simply out of respect of the name and address which you have decided what is right apt and appropriate for your goodself.

I must applaud you for your remarkably intelligent, well-thought out, clearly presented ideas and argument substantiating your comments herein.

I enjoy the conversations here in this forum, particularly with intellect individuals like your goodself, often sharing highly reasoned comments rooted with solid arguments. Your laudable contributions have proven to belong to an highly intellectual, sophisticatedly well reasoned, almost always without fail, support your claims and views on grounded observations, facts in a most constructive manner. Your contribution clearly stands out from those whom comes in the forums with the intent of making (in the likes of annoying flies whom would probably swing by your ears only sufficient to make annoyance to one on a hot outdoor afternoon and often wondered if these pests do have any meanings in life or constructive role in environment you work in. Having said this, flies do have a role in the food chain and perhaps by the grace of nature, annoyance and apparent silly ignorance, much to the fact their primary motive appears to be buzzing around the community which it operates in itself is an role) nuisance and non-constructive discussions, reflecting the frustrations and inadequate reconciliation within their inner selves coping with an argument which they cannot stand up to (refer to Inadequately Frustrated below).

Bringing this point forward, I should perhaps highlight how impactful and different your contribution has been as compared to perhaps another group of contributors whom comes in,
    (i) one-liners and
    (ii) glaringly accusatory statements but unsubstantiated,
    (iii) often hidding behind anonymous identities for the avoidance responsibility for the comments they have made,

whom I can only make certain guess of their intentions and, most importantly, but sadly their thought process incapability in articulation.

Pleaes do not get me wrong as it is not the intention of any persons herein and certainly not my intention, to downplay or downcast such contributions/persons or such perceived and what appears to be a lacking in articulation (capability) to a specific accusation. I can understand their frustrations within themselves, and their inadequacy and thus leading to such socially intolerant behaviour. It is not unusual when one is not able to reason or form a cohesive argument for their case, particularly when knowing the end appears to be near for their stand and stance (which might also explain the reason, they would often avoid being identified, in what they already know themselves to be a futile struggle and fight they have to put up themselves but not knowing how to defend the same)-its at times, a form of defence mechanism and almost comes in the following fashion:-

1. Make glaring statements about a certain view
    2. Not able to substantiate or support such views
    3. For avoidance of responsibility, one would also often try to "hide" behind the veil of anonymity, without specific recognition or ability to identify to itself (i.e. by means of anonymous login)
    4. Guerrilla tactics (hitting and hiding away, again, almost most effective when deployed in connection with Pt. 1,2 and 3 above).

Again, I applause you for your superior contributions to this forum for which you clearly do not belong to the above category ("Inadequately Frustrated").

So, what is the point of my writing in so far as is in concerned with this forum?

I have observed there are varied groups of people and persons, as one would certainly unsurprisingly expect. Whilst the primary intention (as far as I am aware of) is to share views and thoughts on a certain property, they do come in various guises, which is not particularly out of line or completely malicious in nature. Perhaps at this juncture, I would like to clarify as a matter of record, I am not an agent by profession (someone else has asked the same question on my profession in such relevant thread which I have contributed on the same). Whilst agents may, to some extent but not always the case, have such relevant vested interest as certain persons may have deemed them to be, their contributions and provision of information have also benefitted many in the forum. For those keenly interested ones amongst us, certainly should not deny that.

In my own opinion, we should try to embrace the diversity of forrummers in this community and even certainly more so for the Inadequately Frustrated (which brings me to the next point). Again, I stress my intention is to not to outcast and ostracise the Inadequately Frustrated.

In fact, I urge everyone in our community herein to be more tolerant, patient and supportive towards our fellow Inadequately Frustrated forummers. They are probably undergoing tremendous stress and inner reconciliation with themselves. Think about your school days or child's day at school: there are days where certain child whom lapses on certain discussion or argument or not being able to get things the way they want -> they jumped into a string of unreasonable and unreasoned behaviours but at the same time also tried to hide and distance itself from such illogical behaviours. This is a defence mechanism particularly, when one understands its futile to fight reason and its inability to persist a argument which he/she cannot stand up and would eventually fail. Children do that all the time, by the same token, some people do that too. Inadequately Frustrated do as well.

We should embrace such behaviours of Inadquately Frustrated with care and empathy. Let's all try to understand they have their inner frustrations, they have their inner difficulties which, unfortunately might never be known to others out of their inner thoughts and inner struggles. Most are in denial of such certain behaviours and continue to engage in such defence mechanisms and socially feared behaviours.

We can only pray and hope support for them will befall soon and hopefully, they will be able to spiral outwards of the vicious cycle and resume to normality in good time.

I thank Cheap Agent and Cheap Buyer for your contribution. A case in point.

Dear Cheap Agent and Cheap Buyer,
    I mean no offense nor any insinuating intentions to refer you to the above, but, simply out of respect of the name and address which you have decided what is right apt and appropriate for your goodself.

I must applaud you for your remarkably intelligent, well-thought out, clearly presented ideas and argument substantiating your comments herein.

I enjoy the conversations here in this forum, particularly with intellect individuals like your goodself, often sharing highly reasoned comments rooted with solid arguments. Your laudable contributions have proven to belong to an highly intellectual, sophisticatedly well reasoned, almost always without fail, support your claims and views on grounded observations, facts in a most constructive manner. Your contribution clearly stands out from those whom comes in the forums with the intent of making (in the likes of annoying flies whom would probably swing by your ears only sufficient to make annoyance to one on a hot outdoor afternoon and often wondered if these pests do have any meanings in life or constructive role in environment you work in. Having said this, flies do have a role in the food chain and perhaps by the grace of nature, annoyance and apparent silly ignorance, much to the fact their primary motive appears to be buzzing around the community which it operates in itself is an role) nuisance and non-constructive discussions, reflecting the frustrations and inadequate reconciliation within their inner selves coping with an argument which they cannot stand up to (refer to Inadequately Frustrated below).

Bringing this point forward, I should perhaps highlight how impactful and different your contribution has been as compared to perhaps another group of contributors whom comes in,
    (i) one-liners and
    (ii) glaringly accusatory statements but unsubstantiated,
    (iii) often hidding behind anonymous identities for the avoidance responsibility for the comments they have made,

whom I can only make certain guess of their intentions and, most importantly, but sadly their thought process incapability in articulation.

Pleaes do not get me wrong as it is not the intention of any persons herein and certainly not my intention, to downplay or downcast such contributions/persons or such perceived and what appears to be a lacking in articulation (capability) to a specific accusation. I can understand their frustrations within themselves, and their inadequacy and thus leading to such socially intolerant behaviour. It is not unusual when one is not able to reason or form a cohesive argument for their case, particularly when knowing the end appears to be near for their stand and stance (which might also explain the reason, they would often avoid being identified, in what they already know themselves to be a futile struggle and fight they have to put up themselves but not knowing how to defend the same)-its at times, a form of defence mechanism and almost comes in the following fashion:-

1. Make glaring statements about a certain view
    2. Not able to substantiate or support such views
    3. For avoidance of responsibility, one would also often try to "hide" behind the veil of anonymity, without specific recognition or ability to identify to itself (i.e. by means of anonymous login)
    4. Guerrilla tactics (hitting and hiding away, again, almost most effective when deployed in connection with Pt. 1,2 and 3 above).

Again, I applause you for your superior contributions to this forum for which you clearly do not belong to the above category ("Inadequately Frustrated").

So, what is the point of my writing in so far as is in concerned with this forum?

I have observed there are varied groups of people and persons, as one would certainly unsurprisingly expect. Whilst the primary intention (as far as I am aware of) is to share views and thoughts on a certain property, they do come in various guises, which is not particularly out of line or completely malicious in nature. Perhaps at this juncture, I would like to clarify as a matter of record, I am not an agent by profession (someone else has asked the same question on my profession in such relevant thread which I have contributed on the same). Whilst agents may, to some extent but not always the case, have such relevant vested interest as certain persons may have deemed them to be, their contributions and provision of information have also benefitted many in the forum. For those keenly interested ones amongst us, certainly should not deny that.

In my own opinion, we should try to embrace the diversity of forrummers in this community and even certainly more so for the Inadequately Frustrated (which brings me to the next point). Again, I stress my intention is to not to outcast and ostracise the Inadequately Frustrated.

In fact, I urge everyone in our community herein to be more tolerant, patient and supportive towards our fellow Inadequately Frustrated forummers. They are probably undergoing tremendous stress and inner reconciliation with themselves. Think about your school days or child's day at school: there are days where certain child whom lapses on certain discussion or argument or not being able to get things the way they want -> they jumped into a string of unreasonable and unreasoned behaviours but at the same time also tried to hide and distance itself from such illogical behaviours. This is a defence mechanism particularly, when one understands its futile to fight reason and its inability to persist a argument which he/she cannot stand up and would eventually fail. Children do that all the time, by the same token, some people do that too. Inadequately Frustrated do as well.

We should embrace such behaviours of Inadquately Frustrated with care and empathy. Let's all try to understand they have their inner frustrations, they have their inner difficulties which, unfortunately might never be known to others out of their inner thoughts and inner struggles. Most are in denial of such certain behaviours and continue to engage in such defence mechanisms and socially feared behaviours.

We can only pray and hope support for them will befall soon and hopefully, they will be able to spiral outwards of the vicious cycle and resume to normality in good time.

I thank Cheap Agent and Cheap Buyer for your contribution. A case in point.
    Good views and comments DW!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Good views and comments DW!

Pet
    Dear Pet,
    Thank you for your kind words.

I do feel for our fellow forummers, the Inadequately Frustrated. A number of them may be trying their best to deal with their own inadequacies and struggles within themselves, as they find it difficult to quantify their thoughts, position their arguments in a cohesive fashion. I believe they do have good intentions but perhaps due to their incapacities to do so, they often, out of frustration with themselves and their inadequacies, make comments and statements which are glaringly myopic and perhaps inappropriate.

Let's try to help them along.

It saddens me further when they continues to engage in their vicious cycles of Inadequately Frustrated behaviours, hidding behind a veil of unidentified (and often using different names, in line with what we would normally observed as an attempt to distant themselves from the seemingly unreasoned behaviours) identities in the forums.

These behaviours often transcend beyond their cyberselves and do take a toll on their social lives at large as well (subject such other nature and nurturing factors, as may be applicable. Perhaps this should be caveated, to the extent, such extension of such inadequate behaviours, would be usually be subject to various other factors and should not be, in any case taken as a generality on its own).

I pray for the best in their well-being and hope all will be well for them in time to come.

Case in point of such extended Inadequately Frustrated behaviours in other threads as follows:-
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=33069

Dear Pet,
    Thank you for your kind words.

I do feel for our fellow forummers, the Inadequately Frustrated. A number of them may be trying their best to deal with their own inadequacies and struggles within themselves, as they find it difficult to quantify their thoughts, position their arguments in a cohesive fashion. I believe they do have good intentions but perhaps due to their incapacities to do so, they often, out of frustration with themselves and their inadequacies, make comments and statements which are glaringly myopic and perhaps inappropriate.

Let's try to help them along.

It saddens me further when they continues to engage in their vicious cycles of Inadequately Frustrated behaviours, hidding behind a veil of unidentified (and often using different names, in line with what we would normally observed as an attempt to distant themselves from the seemingly unreasoned behaviours) identities in the forums.

These behaviours often transcend beyond their cyberselves and do take a toll on their social lives at large as well (subject such other nature and nurturing factors, as may be applicable. Perhaps this should be caveated, to the extent, such extension of such inadequate behaviours, would be usually be subject to various other factors and should not be, in any case taken as a generality on its own).

I pray for the best in their well-being and hope all will be well for them in time to come.

Case in point of such extended Inadequately Frustrated behaviours in other threads as follows:-
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=33069
    Dear all,
    I have made a humble but interesting (at least to myself personally) observation and I thought I would like to share with such relevant interested parties as whom may be keen in respect of the discussion we held above.

Again, I raised this point in hope of greater understanding amongst the forummers towards the Inadequately Frustrated as I genuinely believe their, what appears to be, socially deficient behaviour is potentially something beyond their mental control and probably a result of lack of intellectual dexterity.

In our review and observation of the Inadequately Frustrated, we have previously postulated such behaviour might stem from their incapacity and weakness in articulation and expressing themselves - this made them upset and perhaps frustrated with themselves not being able to present a reasoned and well thought through argument in the face of adversity. In response - they behave beyond reason much akin to young children losing their cool and throwing their tantrums. Like most of us would be aware, logic and reason may not hold at this state.

I reproduce certain comments from such certain who appears to be Inadequately Frustrated, again typical of them to be using unidentified IDs (anonymous) as follows:-

Cass - "He's a cheap buyer looking for cheap gains only."
    Cheap Buyer - "He's A CHEAP BUYER looking for CHEAP BUY from D5-D15.."
    Cheap Agent - "He's just another cheap agent. Ask agent joe to employ him lah. he will make it to VP of Cheap agent pte ltd. haha."
    Cheapo - "He's a cheapo with no buying power asking all round the forum..propertyhunter dun need to reply him,simply waste of time.."

The strength and depth of their vocabulary compares with that of the expanse of the ocean. Interestingly, while originated from what appears to be different forummers (different unidentified login names), they do have a common vocabulary of "cheap". Such appalling command of the language and expansive use of adjective is remarkable.

The interest lesson I drew from such different forummers but having such strikingly similar sentence of grammatical construct leads me to thoughts of their common identity. If it is indeed the same person, why might one want to use such different unidentified logins in the same forum in different threads (or even in the thread but come in at different times). Are they trying to hide? If yes, why?

I have my own porpositions but would like to hear from others as well.
    Fear or shame of being identified as such specific individual? Avoidance of responsibility offered by the veil of anonymity?

Your views or inputs will be most valued.

Thumbs up

DW,

Just ignore them about their unconstructive comment then.. no point brooding over what they had said. In this market, its always willing buyer and willing seller. they can say what they wanna but as long as you not doing the wrong things you can simply don't even need to response to them. Its a forum thus you can always bring up any issues which you might have doubts or wanna clarify. am sure sooner or later someone will just share their wise opinions with us and the rest who are interested in the topic.

Cheers!

Pet

Cass Guest

Dear all,
    I have made a humble but interesting (at least to myself personally) observation and I thought I would like to share with such relevant interested parties as whom may be keen in respect of the discussion we held above.

Again, I raised this point in hope of greater understanding amongst the forummers towards the Inadequately Frustrated as I genuinely believe their, what appears to be, socially deficient behaviour is potentially something beyond their mental control and probably a result of lack of intellectual dexterity.

In our review and observation of the Inadequately Frustrated, we have previously postulated such behaviour might stem from their incapacity and weakness in articulation and expressing themselves - this made them upset and perhaps frustrated with themselves not being able to present a reasoned and well thought through argument in the face of adversity. In response - they behave beyond reason much akin to young children losing their cool and throwing their tantrums. Like most of us would be aware, logic and reason may not hold at this state.

I reproduce certain comments from such certain who appears to be Inadequately Frustrated, again typical of them to be using unidentified IDs (anonymous) as follows:-

Cass - "He's a cheap buyer looking for cheap gains only."
    Cheap Buyer - "He's A CHEAP BUYER looking for CHEAP BUY from D5-D15.."
    Cheap Agent - "He's just another cheap agent. Ask agent joe to employ him lah. he will make it to VP of Cheap agent pte ltd. haha."
    Cheapo - "He's a cheapo with no buying power asking all round the forum..propertyhunter dun need to reply him,simply waste of time.."

The strength and depth of their vocabulary compares with that of the expanse of the ocean. Interestingly, while originated from what appears to be different forummers (different unidentified login names), they do have a common vocabulary of "cheap". Such appalling command of the language and expansive use of adjective is remarkable.

The interest lesson I drew from such different forummers but having such strikingly similar sentence of grammatical construct leads me to thoughts of their common identity. If it is indeed the same person, why might one want to use such different unidentified logins in the same forum in different threads (or even in the thread but come in at different times). Are they trying to hide? If yes, why?

I have my own porpositions but would like to hear from others as well.
    Fear or shame of being identified as such specific individual? Avoidance of responsibility offered by the veil of anonymity?

Your views or inputs will be most valued.
    First of all,no one will be as cheap as you to ask "Questions " like that.This is a forum for everyone to discuss on various properties and not for people like you to ask for extensive details od caveats lodged since TOP,blah blah blah.The agents pay to see the lodged caveats.Do not expect them to post all caveats lodged for a particular project...Spare a thought for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass
    First of all,no one will be as cheap as you to ask "Questions " like that.This is a forum for everyone to discuss on various properties and not for people like you to ask for extensive details od caveats lodged since TOP,blah blah blah.The agents pay to see the lodged caveats.Do not expect them to post all caveats lodged for a particular project...Spare a thought for others.
    Case in point. For starters, you chose to keep to your Cass identity and thats an improvement in dealing with the inadequacy.
    Congratulations. I wish you well.

No new caveats lodged for Belvedere for contract date between 9Sep2008 to 26Sept2008

15-0X__1259__1160__$1,460,000___08Sep08 --- Just appeared

CX, this 15-0X is the same stack as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Pundit
    No new caveats lodged for Belvedere for contract date between 9Sep2008 to 26Sept2008

15-0X__1259__1160__$1,460,000___08Sep08 --- Just appeared

CX, this 15-0X is the same stack as yours.
    Yes.. i saw the caveats on friday night as well..Hope to invite you over on Nov for a coffee/tea
    Last edited by mr funny; 07-10-08 at 02:55. Reason: by special request

Unregistered321 Guest

@@@@@@ !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered321
    @@@@@@ !!!!!!!
    What does the above mean?

Yes.. i saw the caveats on friday night as well..Hope to invite you over on Nov for a coffee/tea

Is yours a B5 or B5a layout.

Yup, you be asking, so late again. Haha, I been bz recently
    Last edited by mr funny; 07-10-08 at 18:27. Reason: by special request

Is yours a B5 or B5a layout.

Yup, you be asking, so late again. Haha, I been bz recently
    Mine is the B5a Layout

Mine is the B5a Layout
    wow, high floor

The problem that the world market become like that

is everyone have this constant mindset call "Fear"

haiz

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    The problem that the world market become like that

is everyone have this constant mindset call "Fear"

haiz
    Fear? Read today's paper: BMW new 7 series already been booked in advance.

esta_650psf Guest

Fear? Read today's paper: BMW new 7 series already been booked in advance.
    so what, that only target to 7 series ppl which less impact one. for those 3 series, or non-BMW owner, or no-car ppl, of course FEAR lah. STI 2216 only today