Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Belvedere (D15, Freehold, Keppel Land)

Makelele

Default The Belvedere (D15, Freehold, Keppel Land)

How could you guys not have this thread? Belvedere is one of the better developments on Meyer Road.

Ok thread started!

belvedere

Default Re: The Belvedere (D15, Freehold, Keppel Land)

Belvedere now can ask for $1,200 psf to $1,300 psf

Unregistered

There is a Belvedere ad in the ST classfied section today. Rare to see Belvedere ads.

Meyer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    There is a Belvedere ad in the ST classfied section today. Rare to see Belvedere ads.

Cos' there are only 168 units?

Bypasser

Those 80 people queuing outside Seafront @ Meyer are welcome to pick up a unit at The Belvedere. The Belvedere offers the same facing if not better facing. Moreover, they can get rental returns 3 years earlier.

don't be hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Bypasser
    Those 80 people queuing outside Seafront @ Meyer are welcome to pick up a unit at The Belvedere. The Belvedere offers the same facing if not better facing. Moreover, they can get rental returns 3 years earlier.
    Ah but the finishing is not as good as Seafront, no branded equipment. When the Belvedere first launched in 2005, it wasn't positioned to be a luxury condo, wasn't even supposed to be high end. Those days even when priced at $700 plus psf to $800 plus psf, Keppel were still finding it tough to finish selling all units.

The Belvedere showflat was very ordinary by today's standards, with ordinary furnishings. The facilities and landscaping I suppose would pale in comparison with those at Seafront. The design is also nothing to shout at. Just very...ordinary.

There is no way a similar unit at the Belvedere can be valued at the same price as an unit at Seafront. I would say 2/3 of the price of Seafront.

Showroom Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by don't be hyped
    Ah but the finishing is not as good as Seafront, no branded equipment. When the Belvedere first launched in 2005, it wasn't positioned to be a luxury condo, wasn't even supposed to be high end. Those days even when priced at $700 plus psf to $800 plus psf, Keppel were still finding it tough to finish selling all units.

The Belvedere showflat was very ordinary by today's standards, with ordinary furnishings. The facilities and landscaping I suppose would pale in comparison with those at Seafront. The design is also nothing to shout at. Just very...ordinary.

There is no way a similar unit at the Belvedere can be valued at the same price as an unit at Seafront. I would say 2/3 of the price of Seafront.

I was there at the showroom. It was positioned as a luxury condo and the furnishings were good. Whether a 2007 development is better than a 2005 development, it is possible. However, that does not mean that a 2005 development is lousy.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Showroom Hopper
    I was there at the showroom. It was positioned as a luxury condo and the furnishings were good. Whether a 2007 development is better than a 2005 development, it is possible. However, that does not mean that a 2005 development is lousy.
    It is not lousy, but if you were aiming to match the price set by Seafront, then I would say it is not possible. Probably 2/3 of the price.

Showroom Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    It is not lousy, but if you were aiming to match the price set by Seafront, then I would say it is not possible. Probably 2/3 of the price.

Sub-Sale price for sure will not match Primary Sale price.
    The cash outlay for Primary Sale is lower than Sub-Sale.

I would say that the views are the same for both, excluding Seafront units facing Meyer Road.

One can give faster rental return while the other has much-much lower cash layout.

Buyer needs to decide.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Showroom Hopper
    Sub-Sale price for sure will not match Primary Sale price.
    The cash outlay for Primary Sale is lower than Sub-Sale.

I would say that the views are the same for both, excluding Seafront units facing Meyer Road.

One can give faster rental return while the other has much-much lower cash layout.

Buyer needs to decide.
    True, I agree. Unless the project has an agreement with developer to hand over deferred payment scheme to the new buyer of the sub sale.

I would say that the best time to sell The Belvedere will be right after TOP. That is when rental income can be realised immediately for the loan repayments.

Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast