Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riverside Piazza, your views

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyghong
    There are 2 hotels that will be completed. It's a ghost town, that's why it's selling at half the price of Soho @ Central, at 1000psf. I suspect once Parc Regis is completed, the place will be liven up and its price will rise to around 1200psf. Rental yield is 4.8% at Piazza.
    One is almost done. The other one, not to sure if it is sold (must go check), nothing done there now right?. There's another one near to it which is at Hong Lim place. The lawyers could use these residences as their personal offices too.

Oh, this one was involved in a Law Suit earlier and the verdict is in favour of the petitioners. Guess who was the defendant?

User Info Menu

Default I Told You So.... Now 1280 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyghong
    There are 2 hotels that will be completed. It's a ghost town, that's why it's selling at half the price of Soho @ Central, at 1000psf. I suspect once Parc Regis is completed, the place will be liven up and its price will rise to around 1200psf. Rental yield is 4.8% at Piazza.
    My theory is always to go for the cheapest and look at what it could potentially become, not what it is now. Latest transaction 1280 psf!

Junior

User Info Menu

It's about replacement cost.. Buy cheaper than that is a value buy