Thread: 2RVG

ozmander Guest

Default 2RVG

Are there any reviews available of the studio loft units in this building?

Do these kinds of units resell easily?

Makelele Guest

Default Re: 2RVG

I viewed a 2 bedroom non-loft unit on the top floor in early February. It was asking $1400 psf then. I didn't bite. Not sure if it sold at all at that price. Hope that helps!

btw, 2RVG is in district 9...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ozmander
    Are there any reviews available of the studio loft units in this building?

Do these kinds of units resell easily?
    Who are your market for lofts? The single yuppie, no kids, who values lifestyle above pragmatic investment. Not many of these in Singapore, especially if they are local. The problem is, when a yuppie reaches this income/affordability bracket, he or she may not be single or childless anymore, therefore the priority for lifestyle decreases in importance in favour of the practical and the pragmatic (ie, more bedrooms, more built-in space). They have less desire for space in the air, of which characterises loft units.

ozmander Guest

Thanks. This is helpful. $1400 psf is insane, but I assume the lofts are cheaper. What do you think a reasonable rate would be for the loft units?

Would you say that condos like Arris provide a reasonable middle ground between loft like space and practicality?

If Singaporeans don't like lofts then how can the Icon be selling for $1000 psf?

Ooops... sorry about the District 9 thingy. I saw River Valley listed here in D10 and assumed rvg would be here...

Unregistered Guest

Hi. May I ask what's wrong with District 9? and should it be cheaper here than in 10?

laughing to the bank? Guest

Hi Ozmander, so did you finally get a unit at 2RVG?