Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FH condo Near Primary School. Need your advice

Junior

User Info Menu

Default FH condo Near Primary School. Need your advice

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]I have a boy who is now 2.5 years old. Like many parents I would like to enroll him to a good primary school.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]My wish list[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LIST][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Within 1km to good school[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Freehold Full condo facility[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Near MRT preferred and within 5 minutes walk.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Budget around 1m. (donít scold me if budget too little, feel free to suggest the right price)[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Prefer central areas, Bt Timah or D11[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Min 2 bedder with liveable size of 1000 sq ft. 3Bed would be ideal.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]For family of 3 + 1 maid (temp)[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]BTW, can any parents share my concern Ė it is difficult to enroll your 1st child to a good primary school even you are within 1km? [/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]How to improve the chance?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]How much building fund donation needed to improve the chance?[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/FONT]

User Info Menu

Watten estate condo, 19 shelford both less than 1 km to NYPS.

Senior

User Info Menu

U might want to study this primary school ranking list.

[URL="http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/singapore-primary-schools-ranked-academic-excellence"]http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/singapore-primary-schools-ranked-academic-excellence[/URL]

[URL="http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/singapores-top-primary-schools"]http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/singapores-top-primary-schools[/URL]

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]I have a boy who is now 2.5 years old. Like many parents I would like to enroll him to a good primary school.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[LIST][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Within 1km to good school[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Freehold Full condo facility[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Near MRT preferred and within 5 minutes walk.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Budget around 1m. (donít scold me if budget too little, feel free to suggest the right price)[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Prefer central areas, Bt Timah or D11[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Min 2 bedder with liveable size of 1000 sq ft. 3Bed would be ideal.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]For family of 3 + 1 maid (temp)[/COLOR][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]BTW, can any parents share my concern Ė it is difficult to enroll your 1st child to a good primary school even you are within 1km? [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]How much building fund donation needed to improve the chance?[/COLOR][/FONT]

currently with this price , very difficult FH and some more near MRT next door(within 5 mins is next door ) with 3 + 1...also usually near mrt are 99 ....

Senior

User Info Menu

can try king albert park, near pei hwa presbytarian. if you dont mind hdb then those hdbs in toh yi drive even nearer

Emeritus Senior

User Info Menu

If you are an old boy of a good primary school then you get first priority and you need not stay that near....

I think also there are many FH condos near good schools but the main question is what budget you have...

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama

[LIST][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Within 1km to good school[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Freehold Full condo facility[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Near MRT preferred and within 5 minutes walk.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Budget around 1m. (donít scold me if budget too little, feel free to suggest the right price)[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Prefer central areas, Bt Timah or D11[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Min 2 bedder with liveable size of 1000 sq ft. 3Bed would be ideal.[/COLOR][/FONT][*][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]For family of 3 + 1 maid (temp)[/COLOR][/FONT][/LIST][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]BTW, can any parents share my concern Ė it is difficult to enroll your 1st child to a good primary school even you are within 1km? [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]How much building fund donation needed to improve the chance?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    1k sqft and 1mil quantum.....u expecting 1kpsf for FH in D21,11 near MRT and full condo....wah....i aso want if u can find one more for me

Junior

User Info Menu

what will be the right price? I don't mind old condo. Thanks ya.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    1k sqft and 1mil quantum.....u expecting 1kpsf for FH in D21,11 near MRT and full condo....wah....i aso want if u can find one more for me

Senior

User Info Menu

actually to guarantee surefire, just live within 1km and volunteer in RC/CC and your MP will make sure you get a place...lol

Junior

User Info Menu

To Latio
    Thanks for the info will check it out.

To azeoprop
    Thanks for the link. This is really helpful, will solve some of my questions. The ranking of Nangyang primary (mixed schoo rightl?) is so high and must be very popular. Not sure got any chance ~ will read more.

To peterng8
    Not considering LH which means I must up my budget. Hope can fish out a good bargain during this period.

To Regulators
    Thanks for the suggestion, will check it out as well. Cannot buy HDB liao cos also holding another private ppty.

To mantrix
    Unfortunately not old boys. I am hoping to pay off quickly so having the budget of 1m.

I dont mind central areas, I keep my options open at this moment.

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast