Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rio Vista Condo

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    certain units at rivervale offers the best parkview.....park+pond right in the middle ...nice view and breezy....last yr i chance upon a unit lor...but 14th flr leh...haha

parkgreen will no longer be quiet when construction next door starts....mabe tats y u sold ur place?
    Not really. My unit is farest away from the construction so hopefully it will be spared from the brunt of the noise and dust.

I am moving cos I wish my kids to study in my pri school in the West.

If not, I would have stayed put in Park Green. It is pretty nice place to call home and with a park view, it is quite scenic. I only realised it when doing house-shopping haha...

But comparing Park Green (newer, more condo-looking) and The Rivervale (older, more HDB looking), I will still go for the Rivervale as it is closer to amenities and better connected by public transport (bus, mrt and Lrt).

It is also so much easier to get to the park from Rivervale than PG. We have been lobbying for the govt to build a bridge across to the Park to no avail...

Hi this is my first post here on this forum, I registered myself here, cos I am i the market to buy a 2Bdr around D19 for investment. (Might get some messages in my inbox now..)

Anyway, I live at Rivervale Crest (RVC) right now, and do jog around the area. Personally, comparing to other establishments around the area, and running the risk of sounding bias - think RVC is one of the better choices to live in around that area.

Now, on Rio Vista - I personally like the location of the establishment, yes it faces the river and beyond the river it has its greenery also. I am not sure how far the green belt exends to as my view is from the walkway along the river level.

However, this nice little path should be the start of a nice long meandering path to Punggol Point. Don't hold me to this, but from my walks and runs and monitoring the works along this path, and under the KPE towards Coney Island, it looks like this is the eventual game plan. Now, this is going to be a nice long, jogging, cycling track in its evetuality with stalls and cafe en route.

The downside is of course,the walk to the main road to catch a bus, and as it hasnt got a LRT station, residents are utilising the shuttle buses that ply from Sengkang MRT station ( if I am not wrong). From what I heard this bus is not exactly big, that there is always a long queue and one has to wait, usually, for the next one hop on. Now, that is going to frustrating, especially after a long day at work...you're so close to home but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceman
    Hi this is my first post here on this forum, I registered myself here, cos I am i the market to buy a 2Bdr around D19 for investment. (Might get some messages in my inbox now..)

Anyway, I live at Rivervale Crest (RVC) right now, and do jog around the area. Personally, comparing to other establishments around the area, and running the risk of sounding bias - think RVC is one of the better choices to live in around that area.

Now, on Rio Vista - I personally like the location of the establishment, yes it faces the river and beyond the river it has its greenery also. I am not sure how far the green belt exends to as my view is from the walkway along the river level.

However, this nice little path should be the start of a nice long meandering path to Punggol Point. Don't hold me to this, but from my walks and runs and monitoring the works along this path, and under the KPE towards Coney Island, it looks like this is the eventual game plan. Now, this is going to be a nice long, jogging, cycling track in its evetuality with stalls and cafe en route.

The downside is of course,the walk to the main road to catch a bus, and as it hasnt got a LRT station, residents are utilising the shuttle buses that ply from Sengkang MRT station ( if I am not wrong). From what I heard this bus is not exactly big, that there is always a long queue and one has to wait, usually, for the next one hop on. Now, that is going to frustrating, especially after a long day at work...you're so close to home but not quite.
    Are you serious? the river looks more like long kang haha.

The ulu-ness of Rio Vista is something to take note... no amenities will be an issue. Your current place at rivervale crest has a small mall beside it.

I stayed at Park Green and there is literally no amenities within 500m radius. it is pretty bad situation except the development and view of the park is the compensating factor...

I read that there is no 2BDRM ar Park Green, so a safe bet is at RVC and Rivervale? I dont think at this moment there are any in the market right now.

i nearly buy a penthouse unit overlooking the 'forest' 2 years back. it has a very nice view of the lush 'forest' opposite the river, but now that the lush greeneries has been flattened to make way for a pretty large industrial park, what view has Rio Vista got now?

When boathouse was launched last year, I took time to walk down to riverside overlooking the forest. It is nice. but omg. i can literally hear the constant humming sound emitted from vehicles entering / exiting the KPE.

And now that the 'forest' is gone, i'd suppose the noise will be amplified further.

Default Re: Rio Vista Condo

Quote Originally Posted by peterlee View Post
    i nearly buy a penthouse unit overlooking the 'forest' 2 years back. it has a very nice view of the lush 'forest' opposite the river, but now that the lush greeneries has been flattened to make way for a pretty large industrial park, what view has Rio Vista got now?
    Oh? Now is 2020 the view is still awesome. It is a16 years old project now, I wonder if it is a good choice to make a purchase for one unit there. The newer surrounding condo pales in comparison in term of size. Pls advise.

By the way the long kang view is awesome. Maybe
    it had evolved over the years. Hahah...

Default Re: Rio Vista Condo

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    Oh? Now is 2020 the view is still awesome. It is a16 years old project now, I wonder if it is a good choice to make a purchase for one unit there. The newer surrounding condo pales in comparison in term of size. Pls advise.

By the way the long kang view is awesome. Maybe
    it had evolved over the years. Hahah...
    The Best Time to buy Property is Yesterday.
    If you lose Money it because you sell on a wrong Day.

https://wa.me/6587821025

https://r057844h.propnex.net/

You don't Buy others will Buy.
    You don't Sell, others will Sell.