Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CONDO @ BEDOK CENTRAL BY CAPITALAND

Default Family shopping ah?

Just got this mailer from ERA agent:

Updates on Preview Information
    Targeting Preview Date: 23 Nov 2011 (To be advised again on a later date)
    Timing: To be advised
    Mode of Sale: First come first serve basis
    What is required for booking of unit?
    1)******** Letter of Authorization (signed by purchasers)
    2)******** Photocopy ICs/ Passports
    3)******** Cheque payable to UOB for Project A/C No. 450-304-034-9 of Land Parcel Bedok P1 for Project Brilliance
    CapitaLand Rebate Schemes Applies
    a) Multiple Unit Purchase / Multi Family Purchase Rebate (1% Rebate)

For purchase of 2 units or more by the same purchaser or with their immediate family members* within the same day.
    (*A "family member" means any of the following:- husband, wife, father, mother, sister, brother, son or daughter with proof of marriage certificate or birth certificate.)

b) Loyalty Rebate (1% Rebate)
    For purchasers who currently own residential properties in Singapore solely owned by Capitaland, with proof of conservancy charges receipt.
    Important Notes :
    1) The above special incentives maybe for limited time period only. Terms & Conditions apply.
    2) Purchaser(s) are required to produce documentary proof to qualify for the above special incentives
    ******* (e.g. Birth certifications, property titles / latest maintenance fee receipt, etc)
    3) Purchaser(s) can enjoy up to 1 scheme for each purchase (i.e. up to 1% rebate only)
    *** **Please note that the Incentive Schemes will be in a form of a cash rebate scheme subject to terms and conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Just got this mailer from ERA agent:

Updates on Preview Information
    Targeting Preview Date: 23 Nov 2011 (To be advised again on a later date)
    Timing: To be advised
    Mode of Sale: First come first serve basis
    What is required for booking of unit?
    1)******** Letter of Authorization (signed by purchasers)
    2)******** Photocopy ICs/ Passports
    3)******** Cheque payable to UOB for Project A/C No. 450-304-034-9 of Land Parcel Bedok P1 for Project Brilliance
    CapitaLand Rebate Schemes Applies
    a) Multiple Unit Purchase / Multi Family Purchase Rebate (1% Rebate)

For purchase of 2 units or more by the same purchaser or with their immediate family members* within the same day.
    (*A "family member" means any of the following:- husband, wife, father, mother, sister, brother, son or daughter with proof of marriage certificate or birth certificate.)

b) Loyalty Rebate (1% Rebate)
    For purchasers who currently own residential properties in Singapore solely owned by Capitaland, with proof of conservancy charges receipt.
    Important Notes :
    1) The above special incentives maybe for limited time period only. Terms & Conditions apply.
    2) Purchaser(s) are required to produce documentary proof to qualify for the above special incentives
    ******* (e.g. Birth certifications, property titles / latest maintenance fee receipt, etc)
    3) Purchaser(s) can enjoy up to 1 scheme for each purchase (i.e. up to 1% rebate only)
    *** **Please note that the Incentive Schemes will be in a form of a cash rebate scheme subject to terms and conditions.

I expect the battle of the best, agents already gearing up to engage chewren to queue overnight liao @ 100 per pax

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

This is the smallest 2 bedder, 64sqm, stack 46, face mrt track. Wonder how much it costs?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    This is the smallest 2 bedder, 64sqm, stack 46, face mrt track. Wonder how much it costs?

i prefer if balcony in the living wld make the hse more spacious, and airy.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    I expect the battle of the best, agents already gearing up to engage chewren to queue overnight liao @ 100 per pax
    If that's really true, I'm looking forward to see people queuing up in the news! The last "queue" I know of was Tanah Merah Optima....lol....I remembered queuing for my uncle also in the 1990s he gave me $150 ( which was a big deal then for a sec sch kid) my uncle got scolded by my dad so badly in the end my dad forced me to return the $150 to him....after I queued overnight for nothing lor!!! We lau eh

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

Power man, I thought CAPL never build MMs? I thought I am looking at Geylang floor plan ..my guess 900k
    Ride at your own risk !!!

CAPL's Liew only said unlikely he would build units under 500 sq ft and blamed MM developers for wasting precious freehold land.

he resorted to 1+study at 6xx sq ft. this layout first appeared at D'Leedon.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Power man, I thought CAPL never build MMs? I thought I am looking at Geylang floor plan ..my guess 900k

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Good layout.

The balcony size bigger than study, the AC ledge size same as kitchen

The balcony size bigger than study, the AC ledge size same as kitchen
    nice... good layout.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    nice... good layout.
    lol...still people will buy because of location n mrt, and that's what the developer is banking on...

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    lol...still people will buy because of location n mrt, and that's what the developer is banking on...
    I bet there will be ppl def'n going for it, banging on the location, mrt, conv etc. and expect price appreciation - but dun really bother about the rest. Even if developer price it beyond 1500, 1600 or even 1700... still got ppl buy one.

I bet there will be ppl def'n going for it, banging on the location, mrt, conv etc. and expect price appreciation - but dun really bother about the rest. Even if developer price it beyond 1500, 1600 or even 1700... still got ppl buy one.
    Would they challenge FEO's Centro Residences psf ?? I will be shocked if they launch @ 1.5kpsf for 1/1+S

The 689sqft 2br will be a hot item if priced @ 800k

Cool

Would they challenge FEO's Centro Residences psf ?? I will be shocked if they launch @ 1.5kpsf for 1/1+S

rumoured that price will be about 1300+ psf for the 1 bedder n 1 + study..
    nice layout..only thing missing imo is a bomb shelter which is useful for stowage of your household items..

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    rumoured that price will be about 1300+ psf for the 1 bedder n 1 + study..
    nice layout..only thing missing imo is a bomb shelter which is useful for stowage of your household items..
    Heard from friend there at the agent briefing now ... 1bd rm can be up to 1500 Psf ... Going on sale this saturday....

2 br? Really?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    Heard from friend there at the agent briefing now ... 1bd rm can be up to 1500 Psf ... Going on sale this saturday....
    correction ... saturday start queuing ... next wed start sale

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    correction ... saturday start queuing ... next wed start sale
    queuing to???
    thought nowadays no more queue and just give cheque and ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    queuing to???
    thought nowadays no more queue and just give cheque and ballot?
    queueing is passe. people use cheque to chope a seat nowadays.

At rumored 1200-1500psf and with SSD... seriously is there any upside anymore? Plus this one is 99LH and next to busy road hor...

I for one, pass... dont want to keep chasing and paying for Ah Liew obscene salary...

expectation may be anything between $1200 to $1400 as average $/psf. If aggressive the high end could rumor hanging around anything up to $1500 to $1600. Long term potential maybe be ok (but then its LH99). Short to mid-term potential... small, narrow, Good Luck. Anything more then $1200 psf now i give it a miss for now.

expectation may be anything between $1200 to $1400 as average $/psf. If aggressive the high end could rumor hanging around anything up to $1500 to $1600. Long term potential maybe be ok (but then its LH99). Short to mid-term potential... small, narrow, Good Luck. Anything more then $1200 psf now i give it a miss for now.
    Looking at all market uncertainties, they will not be so stupid to launch it at $1500psf and up. $1200 will be priced to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    Looking at all market uncertainties, they will not be so stupid to launch it at $1500psf and up. $1200 will be priced to sell.
    Should be around $1300+ psf for 2 bedders. Hence $1500 psf is likely for 1+1 bedder. It will still sell.

The following should dash your hope of 1.2kpsf for small 2br:

THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 1 1,220,000 1,066 Strata 1,145psf Aug-11

KOVAN RESIDENCES KOVAN ROAD Condominium 1 1,218,000 883 Strata 1,380psf Oct-11

KOVAN RESIDENCES KOVAN ROAD Condominium 1 1,130,000 893 Strata 1,265psf Oct-11

THE TRUMPS JALAN KEMBANGAN Condominium 1 894,000 700 Strata 1,278 Sep-11

The following should dash your hope of 1.2kpsf for small 2br:

THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 1 1,220,000 1,066 Strata 1,145psf Aug-11

KOVAN RESIDENCES KOVAN ROAD Condominium 1 1,218,000 883 Strata 1,380psf Oct-11

KOVAN RESIDENCES KOVAN ROAD Condominium 1 1,130,000 893 Strata 1,265psf Oct-11

THE TRUMPS JALAN KEMBANGAN Condominium 1 894,000 700 Strata 1,278 Sep-11
    oiii.....u so early dash my xmas dream....LOL

but anything can happen......palette launch cheaper den livia subsale

Launching at the wrong time. Few weeks ago will be a good time. Queue will be there but will be longer if it was launched 4 weeks ago.

Just understood from agent that the response is overwhelming and instead of queuing now changed to balloting else got to queue from Saturday onwards. AT 1500psf for a single bedroom, isnt the price crazy? But for those who have apertments nearby such as Kembangan and Tanah Merah may all benefit from the price increase. For example Kembangan is just 1 MRT stop away and the convenience of the new shopping mall is just 1 MRT stop away

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Just understood from agent that the response is overwhelming and instead of queuing now changed to balloting else got to queue from Saturday onwards. AT 1500psf for a single bedroom, isnt the price crazy? But for those who have apertments nearby such as Kembangan and Tanah Merah may all benefit from the price increase. For example Kembangan is just 1 MRT stop away and the convenience of the new shopping mall is just 1 MRT stop away
    bro, prices can be very different just by a street away hor

Just realised devil bro name backwards is

et al p lived