Page 1 of 28 12345611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CONDO @ BEDOK CENTRAL BY CAPITALAND

Default NEW CONDO @ BEDOK CENTRAL BY CAPITALAND

This area is going to be hot soon with Capitaland developing this area with new Bus terminal, shopping malls and apartments. Average asking price $1100psf?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This area is going to be hot soon with Capitaland developing this area with new Bus terminal, shopping malls and apartments. Average asking price $1100psf?
    My guess $1200 psf on avg

Shareholders of Capland wish to see $1300-1400psf!

Default http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1080951/1/.html

CapitaLand's new Bedok development likely to draw HDB upgraders
    By May Wong | Posted: 13 September 2010 2041 hrs

SINGAPORE : CapitaLand has said its new development at Bedok Town will likely attract potential buyers such as HDB upgraders.

Property analysts believe the area will also be rejuvenated as it now lacks new residential and commercial developments.

The Bedok Bus Interchange will receive a facelift in the fourth quarter of next year. The bus interchange, together with a piece of land next to it, will be transformed and incorporated into a 13-storey residential cum commercial building.

CapitaLand's integrated development will have about 500 residential units, which make up about 60 per cent of the project. The remaining 40 per cent will be allocated to two basement levels of shopping area.

CapitaLand said the project will cater to about 300,000 residents living around the area, which is said to be the largest HDB estate in Singapore.

Aside from neighbourhood retailers, the new project is set to offer more variety.

Lim Beng Chee, CEO, CapitaMalls Asia, said: "What we're going to do is something different - like for example, in this place you can't find a 'cha chaan teng' (Chinese tea cafe), you cannot find Ramen, you cannot even find a Starbucks coffee or something similar.

"So I think these are the traits that will complement the F&B side. On top of that, there'll be some fashion that is affordable that we can bring over - the popular brands currently are Uniqlo."

The nearest shopping place currently is about three bus stops away - Tampines Mall - or you have to take a train down to Bugis Junction, which is about seven stops away, or you have to go to Parkway Parade.

But after the development, residents can enjoy shopping in a well-serviced shopping mall at their doorstep.

Mr Lim said the government's recent measures to cool the property market will have little impact on its development because at "this place, there's a lack of private condominium. I'm quite confident that when we launch it, it'll be well taken (up)."

Analysts expect the selling price of the residential units to average around S$1,100 per square foot (psf) or more, while the retail rent will likely range between S$15 and S$27 psf per month.

The project is expected to be fully completed in the first half of 2015.

- CNA/al
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

$1200 sounds like a "fair" price vis-a-vis Centro Residence at Ang Mo Kio. Even if they launch it at $1300, there will be no shortage of buyers.

HDB Launches Sale Of Site At Bedok Reservoir Crescent By Tender Under Design, Build And Sell Scheme (DBSS)

Date issued : 13 Sep 2010

The Housing and Development Board is launching Land Parcel Bedok PH1 located at Bedok Reservoir Crescent for sale by public tender under the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) on 14 Sep 2010 (Tuesday). The tender will close at 12 noon on 2 Nov 2010 (Tuesday).

Details of Site

2The new DBSS site is located in Bedok Town, a choice residential town surrounded by excellent amenities such as Town Centre, Neighbourhood Centres, schools, Bedok Reservoir, parks, cinemas, supermarkets, a library, swimming complex, as well as sports and transportation facilities. Land Parcel Bedok PH1 is situated just an exit away from the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and is also connected by trunk roads from Marine Parade, Tampines, Simei and neighbouring districts. The Bedok MRT Station and Bedok Bus Interchange are within easy reach at the Town Centre. With the new Bedok Town Park MRT station on the Downtown Line 3 completing in 2017, residents will have an alternative transport choice close to their home. The details of the land parcel are as follows:

Location Bedok Reservoir Crescent (PDF 528KB)
    Proposed Development Public Housing
    Site Area 16,668.2 sq m
    Max. Allowable GFA [GPR]46,670.96 sq m [2.8]
    Estimated Dwelling Units430
    Lease Term 103 years (includes a 48-month construction period)

wah so fast they already drum up interest. Did they say when they are launching?

I think a critical milestone would be securing a real "anchor" tenant not just F&B for the retail portion to be successful, cos we know singaporeans will travel half way across the island just for food, anyway.

I think this development will sell rather well as the infrastructure has already been developed and not so many mrt stops to city and changi expo or even the 4th university.

The Straits Times article today mentioned that the Residential units should be launched about 3Q2011.

This one vry near to future Bedok town park MRT. Land around reservoir is depleting....

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    HDB Launches Sale Of Site At Bedok Reservoir Crescent By Tender Under Design, Build And Sell Scheme (DBSS)

Date issued : 13 Sep 2010

The Housing and Development Board is launching Land Parcel Bedok PH1 located at Bedok Reservoir Crescent for sale by public tender under the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) on 14 Sep 2010 (Tuesday). The tender will close at 12 noon on 2 Nov 2010 (Tuesday).

Details of Site

2The new DBSS site is located in Bedok Town, a choice residential town surrounded by excellent amenities such as Town Centre, Neighbourhood Centres, schools, Bedok Reservoir, parks, cinemas, supermarkets, a library, swimming complex, as well as sports and transportation facilities. Land Parcel Bedok PH1 is situated just an exit away from the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and is also connected by trunk roads from Marine Parade, Tampines, Simei and neighbouring districts. The Bedok MRT Station and Bedok Bus Interchange are within easy reach at the Town Centre. With the new Bedok Town Park MRT station on the Downtown Line 3 completing in 2017, residents will have an alternative transport choice close to their home. The details of the land parcel are as follows:

Location Bedok Reservoir Crescent (PDF 528KB)
    Proposed Development Public Housing
    Site Area 16,668.2 sq m
    Max. Allowable GFA [GPR]46,670.96 sq m [2.8]
    Estimated Dwelling Units430
    Lease Term 103 years (includes a 48-month construction period)

IIRC, its just opposite the Sheng Siong Market and Shops.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    This one vry near to future Bedok town park MRT. Land around reservoir is depleting....

Not as good as bedok central in terms of infrastructure and amenities. Sheng Siong is also not upmarket.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Not really.. the park could go and the schools could be relocated. Didn't you notice that they placed MRT exits nearer to schools.

Easy to shift schools if they really want to, its afterall ah gong's land.

With this launch, the prices of condo's should be moderated.

Imagine, DBSS with the same view at a fraction of the price i.e. 30% to 50% off? Wow... wait no further. The consolation is that these are the same group of people who will upgrade to condo after MOP.

Agree on the former point. Bedok Town Park would be way inferior on the DTL3 line which takes maybe 15 stations with interchanges and many transfers to hit Orchard or Raffles Place. Bedok would be way superior as it is sitting on the radial E-W line. But I still think 1200psf for Bedok and 99LH is pricey. But I guess the east is famous for being the most dense and crowded and populated part of Singapore. So demand should be very high from the humongous population catchment. Just Bedok alone already got half a million population. Unbelievable. Join the crowds!

Not as good as bedok central in terms of infrastructure and amenities. Sheng Siong is also not upmarket.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Agree on the former point. Bedok Town Park would be way inferior on the DTL3 line which takes maybe 15 stations with interchanges and many transfers to hit Orchard or Raffles Place. Bedok would be way superior as it is sitting on the radial E-W line. But I still think 1200psf for Bedok and 99LH is pricey. But I guess the east is famous for being the most dense and crowded and populated part of Singapore. So demand should be very high from the humongous population catchment. Just Bedok alone already got half a million population. Unbelievable. Join the crowds!
    This area has many landed properties e.g. Siglap. I'm sure the owners will want a unit there.

The largest population catchment is definitely there. Highest populated and most dense/cramped HDB and private is all in Bedok, Tampines, East Coast, Hougang. Just these few areas already account for > 1 million people already. just need 0.01% of them to buy and voila! sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This area has many landed properties e.g. Siglap. I'm sure the owners will want a unit there.

this area will be the first to sink in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The largest population catchment is definitely there. Highest populated and most dense/cramped HDB and private is all in Bedok, Tampines, East Coast, Hougang. Just these few areas already account for > 1 million people already. just need 0.01% of them to buy and voila! sold out.

What are they launching this project? Early 2010?

any involvement from world class iconic architect?

with all the siao lang rushing into showflats to buy property this year, how can new projects ever be priced below $1k psf these days. It almost seems like every developer who builds near MRT sure to make money. Imagine if all the property buyers in singapore can be like the red shirts in Thailand, all working in unison to bring new property prices down, I think buyers will have more bargaining power

BedokRes.sg

Developer: Brilliance Residential (1) Pte Ltd (A subsidiary of Capitaland Limited & CapitaMalls Asia Limited)
    Expected Date of T.O.P: 30 September 2015
    Tenure: 99 years
    Plot Ratio: 3.5

Description:
    Proposed Mixed Development Comprising 2 Basement Carparks With Retail Use, Integrated Bus Interchange, Flat Development Comprising 8 Blocks Of 15-Storey Residential Apartments (Total 583 Units) With 3-Storey Podium Comprising 2-Storey Carparks With Ancillary Facilities

Lot No.: Mk27 Lot10724L at Bedok North Drive, New Upper Changi Road (Bedok)
    Site Area: Approx 268,047 sq ft (24,902.2 sq m)
    No. of Units: 583 Residential Units

I heard the psf is above $1100

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I heard the psf is above $1100
    assessing the nearby...I guess the 1 bedroom should be around $1500 and 4 bedroom around $1200=$1300

Developer has heed the advice of would be buyers here... CHEAP!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Developer has heed the advice of would be buyers here... CHEAP!
    2011-2012 - year of mass market mrt launch

choa chu kang mrt
    redhill mrt - ascentia sky neighbour
    capland bishan at 1800 psf
    capland bedok at 1400 psf
    sim lian record ec at 900 psf
    record hillview psf hillier by feo at 1400 psf

news report slowdown (only 5-10% price increase next year), boom just begun?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    assessing the nearby...I guess the 1 bedroom should be around $1500 and 4 bedroom around $1200=$1300
    Bravo, Bravo... the higher the price indication forumers indicate here, the higher CapLand will launch. Anything from $1.1k to $1.5k - avg of $1.3k will be a good guess.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Bravo, Bravo... the higher the price indication forumers indicate here, the higher CapLand will launch. Anything from $1.1k to $1.5k - avg of $1.3k will be a good guess.
    higher gd for current ppty owners ard tat area

and if priced to sell, i will get one unit(12xxpsf 1+study got chance anot?) lol

WIN-WIN

devilplate, have you sold any of your properties since 2010?
    You mentioned that you have spent all your bullets in 2009 and not working.
    But how do you keep on managing to accumulate condos since then.
    I am very much interested in how you can do that. Want to ride on your coattails.
    Equity drawdown? profit from stocks?
    Last edited by hopeful; 19-10-11 at 10:50.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    devilplate, have you sold any of your properties since 2010?
    You mentioned that you have spent all your bullets in 2009 and not working.
    But how do you keep on managing to accumulate condos since then.
    I am very much interested in how you can do that. Want to ride on your coattails.
    Equity drawdown? profit from stocks?
    from my postings, u shd noe mah

i stop working for others since long time oredi.....

anyway u r richer den me...i shd follow u instead wor

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    from my postings, u shd noe mah

i stop working for others since long time oredi.....

anyway u r richer den me...i shd follow u instead wor
    From postings didnt indicate le.
    1) you pay downpayment 40% for condo.
    2) you seems to be quite familiar with equity drawdowns, but i dont know whether it works during recession, as property values drops across the board.
    3) the few postings about stocks you made is you lose during that HK IPO.

as for myself, i sold off that Latitude and in the process of disposing of MPR.
    so i made my money within 1 cycle. Use that money to buy during recession. Repeat a few times.

So far, you never post you sold off your properties le.
    I want to learn from your techniques le. No need to sell condo, no need to work or own a business, and still can accumulate condos every year