Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lanai

Default The Lanai

Any news? S$1300 PSF

Quote Originally Posted by Hillview
    Any news? S$1300 PSF
    If really $1300...then very ex(nearly double)...compared to the older developments all around it.

1300psf already can get F'hold D11 - Montebleu, Pavillion 11, D12 - The Arte... near city project liao!!

unless MM units lor. but by far east rite? prob won't be MM but this will be far east pricing as usual lor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    1300psf already can get F'hold D11 - Montebleu, Pavillion 11, D12 - The Arte... near city project liao!!

The Pricing will be 1300 psf onward, premium finishing will be provided, 900 by 900 marble provided and other. Full condo facilities with tennis courts.

Hillvista left with 7 units selling 1100-1200 psf, TOP end of this year.

Any enquries, please contact Eddie Hu @ 9188 1715

the lansai?

Not MMs. Even the smallest 2 bedder which is around 950 sq ft seems "large" by today's standard. Looks like Far East just refuse to downsize. I actually think small units or 1-bedder in Hillview (which is non-existent today) can move. Fairly good size units at 1300psf? You really must give it to Far East to launch standard size units at record prices at today's market.

Was looking at this in yesterday's BT. Saw Far East is the developer...immediately SKIP...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    unless MM units lor. but by far east rite? prob won't be MM but this will be far east pricing as usual lor.

tat time i enquire hillvista around 1050psf seems cheap liao....lol

Is it worth to get this lanai?

Or I shld take a look at the other developments along the street like hillview residence, hillview 128, montrosa and merawoods?

Whats all your take?

If really $1300 psf, not worth it, no matter what fittings they put in.

If you buy nearby at $700 psf, you have alot of money to left over to buy whatever fittings you want!

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    If really $1300 psf, not worth it, no matter what fittings they put in.

If you buy nearby at $700 psf, you have alot of money to left over to buy whatever fittings you want!

I browse through propertyguru, and I somehow feel the current psf they are asking ranges from 770-850psf along this hillview avenue. I am also wondering if this is even a good period to get one? Anyone been to this showflat? Alot of crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I browse through propertyguru, and I somehow feel the current psf they are asking ranges from 770-850psf along this hillview avenue. I am also wondering if this is even a good period to get one? Anyone been to this showflat? Alot of crowd?
    Is showflat ready? I thot still constructing?
    Propertyguru lists asking prices. Asking always high a little bit for people to bargain down mah.

Is showflat ready? I thot still constructing?
    Propertyguru lists asking prices. Asking always high a little bit for people to bargain down mah.
    oh?! the showflat is not ready yet? I read in propertyguru that agents are inviting.....as for the price psf, I went to streetsine.com and check the past proceeding, all costing around 750-800+ psf along the street, notably the merawoods.

Btw, I aim merawoods long time ago. Comparing merawoods to lanai, which one is better since they r very extreme - one near the main road, one is edged to the corner of forestation.

oh?! the showflat is not ready yet? I read in propertyguru that agents are inviting.....as for the price psf, I went to streetsine.com and check the past proceeding, all costing around 750-800+ psf along the street, notably the merawoods.

Btw, I aim merawoods long time ago. Comparing merawoods to lanai, which one is better since they r very extreme - one near the main road, one is edged to the corner of forestation.
    Merawoods is 999 yrs. Can park 2 cars, second one ?pay $50 per mth? Very big development, got plus and minus points on this. A lot of activities planned by MC for festivals. High up on hill and hence, air is better, can see forest mist when it rains if face greenery.

Merawoods is 999 yrs. Can park 2 cars, second one ?pay $50 per mth? Very big development, got plus and minus points on this. A lot of activities planned by MC for festivals. High up on hill and hence, air is better, can see forest mist when it rains if face greenery.
    yah, I also feel merawoods is bigger than montrosa, hillview residence and run down hillview 128. I am also looking at glendale park and hillington green for they are very near to the future MRT too.

I have only 1 car, so carpark crunch will not impact me though. Bsed on ur opinion, there are many choices.

What do u think of other developments along the belt, such as hillview green, hillbrooks, glendale park and hillington green.

Which one is a good buy? For personal stay and stay vested.

yah, I also feel merawoods is bigger than montrosa, hillview residence and run down hillview 128. I am also looking at glendale park and hillington green for they are very near to the future MRT too.

I have only 1 car, so carpark crunch will not impact me though. Bsed on ur opinion, there are many choices.

What do u think of other developments along the belt, such as hillview green, hillbrooks, glendale park and hillington green.

Which one is a good buy? For personal stay and stay vested.
    What is a good buy? Good question...how to answer? Too many variables to consider...

But I dun like Hillview 128 even tho FH, small units, small pool, right next to factory.
    Hillington Green can park one car only, out for me.
    Hillbrooks...some face factory, I saw one grd floor one with large PES(330 sq ft or so) and tiny rooms(put bed and walk around it)...
    If want MRT, Glendale Park is the one to aim for, Hillview Heights is next door, but much older, pool is very, very old school in Hillview Heights.

glendale best...but asking very high

What is a good buy? Good question...how to answer? Too many variables to consider...

But I dun like Hillview 128 even tho FH, small units, small pool, right next to factory.
    Hillington Green can park one car only, out for me.
    Hillbrooks...some face factory, I saw one grd floor one with large PES(330 sq ft or so) and tiny rooms(put bed and walk around it)...
    If want MRT, Glendale Park is the one to aim for, Hillview Heights is next door, but much older, pool is very, very old school in Hillview Heights.
    how about hillview green? which is happen to next to lam soon?

how about hillview green? which is happen to next to lam soon?
    I know one chap who bought a 3+1 at close to a million,in 2001, bank took back and sold for $700K, made him a bankrupt, and later price dropped to $500+K for the same sized unit...now it is ?$800K?

The common areas got a lot of stairs and slopes, nice to some, hazardous to others.

I dun like cos my family got knee problems!

I know one chap who bought a 3+1 at close to a million,in 2001, bank took back and sold for $700K, made him a bankrupt, and later price dropped to $500+K for the same sized unit...now it is ?$800K?

The common areas got a lot of stairs and slopes, nice to some, hazardous to others.

I dun like cos my family got knee problems!
    Wow, you sound as though this development is a jinx. Btw, among all precious gems lying around hillview area. I still feel something for merawoods and glendale park. With Lanai upcoming, I wonder if it wld push the price up further for these developments, I am still saving for my 1st home...

Wow, you sound as though this development is a jinx. Btw, among all precious gems lying around hillview area. I still feel something for merawoods and glendale park. With Lanai upcoming, I wonder if it wld push the price up further for these developments, I am still saving for my 1st home...
    No lah, not the development. Around 1999-2001, banks took back and auction a lot of properties.

Lanai will have an effect...likely push asking prices higher.

And Hillvista is at a superior location nearer the roundabouts, better unblocked views and nearer future MRT station

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tat time i enquire hillvista around 1050psf seems cheap liao....lol

Actually I like the "layered" structure of the Hillview condos. Because of the topography, it creates "challenges" for the architect, and most plots are layered which gives it some depth compared to totally flat land. Glendale Park that u named below for example - has 3 -4 layers right with a steep slope at the side? Of course there will be some steps leading to the next "layer" but it makes a development more interesting to explore with different topography and some pockets of undulating land and waterfalls falling to the next "layer". Even some of the condos like Parc Palais has swimming pool on the second floor of the fronting units and not the first.

FEO is really "brave" to launch The Lanai (weird name) generous size units at such prices in today's market. Scala sold well because it was (i) before cooling measures (ii) very very small midget units. Maybe this will suffer the same fate as "The Sound". kekeke... but u never know lah. When Hillvista was sold at >$1000psf, everyone laugh. Now also almost 100% sold right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Actually I like the "layered" structure of the Hillview condos. Because of the topography, it creates "challenges" for the architect, and most plots are layered which gives it some depth compared to totally flat land. Glendale Park that u named below for example - has 3 -4 layers right with a steep slope at the side? Of course there will be some steps leading to the next "layer" but it makes a development more interesting to explore with different topography and some pockets of undulating land and waterfalls falling to the next "layer". Even some of the condos like Parc Palais has swimming pool on the second floor of the fronting units and not the first.

FEO is really "brave" to launch The Lanai (weird name) generous size units at such prices in today's market. Scala sold well because it was (i) before cooling measures (ii) very very small midget units. Maybe this will suffer the same fate as "The Sound". kekeke... but u never know lah. When Hillvista was sold at >$1000psf, everyone laugh. Now also almost 100% sold right?

where is Lanai ?

i always feel Petals is nice .. but somehow not popular

I wonder how lanai is a good project if it is neither on the top side of the hillview avenue and it sits right next to the main road and opposite the factory. This somehow market itself same class as minor hillview 128. Also, the price 1300+psf is just way off....

I wonder how lanai is a good project if it is neither on the top side of the hillview avenue and it sits right next to the main road and opposite the factory. This somehow market itself same class as minor hillview 128. Also, the price 1300+psf is just way off....
    greenwich 1.1kpsf leh for 99LH

greenwich 1.1kpsf leh for 99LH
    if this is the case, all condos along the hillview uphill will get better price or similar to lanai then....how?

if this is the case, all condos along the hillview uphill will get better price or similar to lanai then....how?
    once far east really launch at 1.3kpsf....agts sure use tat to compare and mabe ppl will grab glendale park at close to 1kpsf

dun forget far east nvr drop price....can hold till next cycle even for 99LH projects

i din buy hillvista at 1050psf leh....how...lol....blessing in disguise or miss the boat?

once far east really launch at 1.3kpsf....agts sure use tat to compare and mabe ppl will grab glendale park at close to 1kpsf

dun forget far east nvr drop price....can hold till next cycle even for 99LH projects

i din buy hillvista at 1050psf leh....how...lol....blessing in disguise or miss the boat?
    I tot someone mentioned there are a few units left? U can still grab it if you want. I doubt the price will spike that much for places like hillview128, montrosa, hillview residence and merawoods. As for glendale it has many reasons to go at high price....again I really dun see any selling point for lanai.