Page 215 of 240 FirstFirst ... 185190195200205210211212213214215216217218219220225230235 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,450 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Haha yup, I am surprised at the heavy downpours these few days , not inline with the historical trend. Hope it didnt cause too much delay.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    haha bro kengar's prediction not 100%

the function room is doing well, they are doing second floor already, and started to touch the power station today.

the ave 10 side, car park progress looks even better, already moving to ave 1 side.

can we hope they can finish car park by June?

By the way, many plots started the soil, more and more trees are planting now...

the function room is doing well, they are doing second floor already, and started to touch the power station today.

the ave 10 side, car park progress looks even better, already moving to ave 1 side.

By the way, many plots started the soil, more and more trees are planting now...
    Any new pictures update?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan11
    Any new pictures update?
    ok, i try to find sometime to take and pass to bro kengar to upload

Remember the flooding of Orchard Road, both time is in June. Its super heavy downpour for a very short period...

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Haha yup, I am surprised at the heavy downpours these few days , not inline with the historical trend. Hope it didnt cause too much delay.

That is good news, I like it.

just got billed 5% more. progress is moving fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jjtio
    just got billed 5% more. progress is moving fast.
    May i ask the 5% is for the door frame or completion of car park, road and drains?

have not been in that area for 2 weeks, not too sure on the latest progress.

ok, i try to find sometime to take and pass to bro kengar to upload
    Thanks Sis!

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Thanks Sis!

Everything much neater now... nice... Thanks for the pics!!

Thank you Eastlover & Kengar for the photo update.
    I believe SL must have the workers washed & cleaned up internally the completed units~so when the external works are done ~ it's finish!
    Can TOP soon. Pray hard no objections/discrepancies found from the different Authorities.

Hi, did anyone receive letter from lawyers to pay some legal fees? I had the idea that that bank abosrbed all legal fees since its new development but recently receive a letter to pay the lawyers like 600+.

Quote Originally Posted by gohbek
    May i ask the 5% is for the door frame or completion of car park, road and drains?

have not been in that area for 2 weeks, not too sure on the latest progress.
    Quoting desquire's old post,

1) 5% booking
    2) 15% 8th week
    3) 10% foundation
    4) 10% concrete framework
    5) 5% brick walll
    6) 5% celling
    7) 5% door & window, internal plastering
    8) 5% car park & drain
    9) 25% TOP
    10) 15% Completion

i'm guessing it's item 7 cos i dun track that often too.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff83
    Hi, did anyone receive letter from lawyers to pay some legal fees? I had the idea that that bank abosrbed all legal fees since its new development but recently receive a letter to pay the lawyers like 600+.
    This is depends, When do you purchase the your unit, have you take up loan from the bank?
    Some bank will absorb the legal fee if you take up their loan.

Thanks Sis EastLover & Kengar for the pics. Looking good. Wife already bought new pots - HappyCall and Luzerne New Bone crockery - ha ha, she just couldn't resist. On schedule to have first consultation with Stan sometime in late July, depending on progress .... no hurry for me ....

Quote Originally Posted by jjtio
    Quoting desquire's old post,

1) 5% booking
    2) 15% 8th week
    3) 10% foundation
    4) 10% concrete framework
    5) 5% brick walll
    6) 5% celling
    7) 5% door & window, internal plastering
    8) 5% car park & drain
    9) 25% TOP
    10) 15% Completion

i'm guessing it's item 7 cos i dun track that often too.
    I'm still at 3... Somemore only start in July ... As in the additional 10%. Hmm... Maybe I will be receiving a lot of letters soon.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by atta
    I'm still at 3... Somemore only start in July ... As in the additional 10%. Hmm... Maybe I will be receiving a lot of letters soon.. Lol
    I guess your unit should be at 1st 3 level.

Quote Originally Posted by atta
    Still at 3?! seems all unit framework completed. You penthouse? Or maybe just lucky they still chasing others for payment.

Haha. No.. Mid level.. But I think I'm at slowest stack.. Near entrance. Slowly pay....... But also slowest to get keys ..

Quote Originally Posted by Stan11
    Everything much neater now... nice... Thanks for the pics!!
    Hi, Sim Lian,

加油!加油!加油!

I drove by yesterday, I saw the level 2 just putting up the walls between the hall and the first room. Also noticed all the sliding doors are not up yet. This was coming down Tampines road. Looks like this will be faster....fingers crossed!

Default Pictures taken on 15 June 13

Hi FEC

Attached are pictures taken on 15 June 13.

Progress looks good, they are rushing to complete the exterior. Not too sure abt the interior progress,could see that some of the units air-cons, balcony, kitchen cabinets, rear balcony gates and balcony sliding door has been installed. The tiles of the swimming pool are almost done.

Presently concentrating on the entrance, the fitness area, basketball court and the clubhouse.

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

Eastguy, thanks! Are u able to take the photo for the progress of basketball court?

When I drave by, I noticed the fense facing ave 10 are almost complete

I'm going to overseas tomorrow. Really hope the carpark integration can be completed when I'm back

BTW anyone knows what are they doing for the function room? How come the floor 一块块的?

If I remember correctly, there should be one big hall with glass. Not such small partition right?

May need to consult Mr Tay again

Quote Originally Posted by Eastguy
    Hi FEC

Progress looks good, they are rushing to complete the exterior. Not too sure abt the interior progress,could see that some of the units air-cons, balcony, kitchen cabinets, rear balcony gates and balcony sliding door has been installed. The tiles of the swimming pool are almost done.

Presently concentrating on the entrance, the fitness area, basketball court and the clubhouse.

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers

I dig out this post to cross check the function room.
    Actually can we convert the top floor room as study room or mini-library? just like Double Bay, very good concept~

BTW did you notice that the poles below function room in the model is different from the actual one? the actual implementation is straight one, for safety purpose?

Eastguy, thanks! Are u able to take the photo for the progress of basketball court?

When I drave by, I noticed the fense facing ave 10 are almost complete

I'm going to overseas tomorrow. Really hope the carpark integration can be completed when I'm back

BTW anyone knows what are they doing for the function room? How come the floor 一块块的?

If I remember correctly, there should be one big hall with glass. Not such small partition right?

May need to consult Mr Tay again
    Sure Sis, will try. The basketball court is on the main road.

Saw them putting up the wall Partition between tropica n WV.

Smile

Hi FEC

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers
    Thanks for that update!
    Looking good!

[IMG][/IMG]

In this Yacht Club picture, there's the structural wall for the lift shaft (& staircase wall) from Carpark Level to the Function Room at the top.

Hi FEC

Lets hope for the best.

Cheers
    Thanks again bro. Pretty pics and moving up speedily. Sis Eastlover, enjoy your holidays. When you're back can collect keys liao. Haha!!
    Þú vissir af mér
    ‘Eg vissi af þér
    Við vissum alltaf að þetta myndi enda

Default help needed

Anybody having model house photos specially kitchen photos.....wanted to see the kitchen Cabinet color as i am buying some kitchen furniture...pls help

Hi Bro..

As requested :

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...966#post351966

Quote Originally Posted by payel
    Anybody having model house photos specially kitchen photos.....wanted to see the kitchen Cabinet color as i am buying some kitchen furniture...pls help

Tks bro eastguy!!