Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348535863 ... LastLast

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Already sold more than 800 before today. Can sell out this weekend?
    I believe SOHO got takers as they are more affordable compared to sky patio. Sky patio not sure can move fast or not. They now tear down the suites showflat and build the sky patio showflat. FEO All out to sell sky patio.

FEO has a great marketing strategy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I believe SOHO got takers as they are more affordable compared to sky patio. Sky patio not sure can move fast or not. They now tear down the suites showflat and build the sky patio showflat. FEO All out to sell sky patio.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

if selling so fast and left with 100+ only... no need to build showflat lah... by the time showflat built nothing left to sell...

HoW many sold to date?

HoW many sold to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    HoW many sold to date?
    600+ hearsay. How panarex you bought one?
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    600+ hearsay. How panarex you bought one?
    Err...how can it be 600+ only when last week its already 750+ units sold according to far eadt agent. Think its ard 800 over but i cannot cfm the number

Watertown's TVC show "more than 800 units sold", just a few moments ago.

What are the differences between suite and SOHO and Sky patio units?

Can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    What are the differences between suite and SOHO and Sky patio units?

Can someone enlighten me?
    Suites are relatively smaller unit with lower quantum. I buy because layout are quite efficient. No baywindow, bomb shelter and planters. Same for SOHO but it has higher ceiling of 3.4m. A mezzanine is built in SOHO. U can choose to hack the mezzanine and go for the white SOHO. Sky patio got relatively large balcony and these units should hv relatively good facing for u to admire the watertown scenery. Correct me if im wrong.

Suites are relatively smaller unit with lower quantum. I buy because layout are quite efficient. No baywindow, bomb shelter and planters. Same for SOHO but it has higher ceiling of 3.4m. A mezzanine is built in SOHO. U can choose to hack the mezzanine and go for the white SOHO. Sky patio got relatively large balcony and these units should hv relatively good facing for u to admire the watertown scenery. Correct me if im wrong.
    Yup and in terms of quantum. SOHO will be smaller with respect to Sky Patio too.

sigh didnt know they had demolished the suite.. didnt get good photos out of it..

What is the price ranges from SOHO to Sky patio units then?

This project selling really well, less than a month above 800 units sold.

Agent sms me that suites and 2/3 bedders all sold out, now left with soho and sky patio units. Tower 10 also release for sale.

Congrats to all WT owners.

Mr Khaw watching intently... waiting and thinking when to ....

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    What is the price ranges from SOHO to Sky patio units then?
    you can get the pricelist from here:
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Up...Feb2012%29.pdf

apply 18% discount + BSD rebate + 2% FV

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple

Pity, cannot buy FEO stocks...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Mr Khaw watching intently... waiting and thinking when to ....
    must be careful, if tighten to much here, we might end up having a stock market bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple

No more 18%, think reduce to 16%+ BSD rebate + 2% FV

IMHO.. Safer to buy property stocks... More liquid... can run faster if need to ...
    Read his blog for hints.....

U must be careful that after u had paid 20%, u need to put in money for the 10% within 9 myhs. Your banker will advise u on that
    Xan

Thanks for the info.
    But what do u mean by putting in the other 10% within the next 9 mths?
    Is it to set aside the $ upfront?

That's the progressive payment kicking in right?. But if you're borrowing 80%, doesn't the bank disburse that next 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    Xan

Thanks for the info.
    But what do u mean by putting in the other 10% within the next 9 mths?
    Is it to set aside the $ upfront?
    Example
    If u bought on 25 jan, by 8 weeks, which is ard march, u gotta prepare the 15% plus stamp duty plus legal fee. The stamp duty will be rebate to u later and usually the legal fee is subsidized by bank.
    Then after 9 to 12 mths, u need to get ready 10%, which is ard dec 2012.
    Then in another 9 to 12 mths, u need to prepare the last part of 10%, which is ard sept 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That's the progressive payment kicking in right?. But if you're borrowing 80%, doesn't the bank disburse that next 10%?
    If borrow 80%, the bank will start to disburse the loan in stages which will go in tandem of the progress of construction. At any point, they will notify u how much loan is disbursed.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    must be careful, if tighten to much here, we might end up having a stock market bubble.
    Yes yes... i also hope it won't tighten any further but we all know the last CM was targetted at a very small group of buyers in terms of stabalizing home prices. It prices still persist to rise at those uncomfortable level, can we expect anything else? The last CM caught many by surprice, didn't it? It's always good to have mental preparation rather than being caught offguard again... we won't lose out if CM doesn't come but if it comes and we are not prepared, then we may miss boat again or something...

Hmm...looks like u missed the boat
    oh yes, i missed many....but not this

Yes yes... i also hope it won't tighten any further but we all know the last CM was targetted at a very small group of buyers in terms of stabalizing home prices. It prices still persist to rise at those uncomfortable level, can we expect anything else? The last CM caught many by surprice, didn't it? It's always good to have mental preparation rather than being caught offguard again... we won't lose out if CM doesn't come but if it comes and we are not prepared, then we may miss boat again or something...

according to a friend, he feels there will not be any more cm6, as cm5 already in place to counter this covert qe3.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/The-Fe...64491.html?x=0

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    oh yes, i missed many....but not this
    Haha, how unfortunate. But I certainly will believe u.
    Stay cool.

But this small group of buyers, also known as foreigners, are very penetrative in our property market. They start to play in RCR and CCR segment, then they bring their briefcase filled with all cash and walk in OCR show flat to buy OCR properties.That's why govt step in else OCR px will be rocket high. If OCR rocket high, then RCR and CCR need not to say further.

OCR PC is ultimately the dream of many Singaporeans. Govt cannot let them play to their heart content.

Unfortunately it has already gone up quite a bit.
    But this small group of buyers, also known as foreigners, are very penetrative in our property market. They start to play in RCR and CCR segment, then they bring their briefcase filled with all cash and walk in OCR show flat to buy OCR properties.That's why govt step in else OCR px will be rocket high. If OCR rocket high, then RCR and CCR need not to say further.

OCR PC is ultimately the dream of many Singaporeans. Govt cannot let them play to their heart content.