Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I don't bother to look at OCR at all. Reserved them for you to buy

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    less den 5yo aso can....

pls help us find gd ocr resale deals

kum sia

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I don't bother to look at OCR at all. Reserved them for you to buy
    u keep saying there r better resale deals den ocr new launches....but many bro/sis cannot find ended up go for new launches wor

help help la

teddybear:

look at ocr ripplebay!! their indicative pricing so attractive wor....

but u say resale px cheap cheap wor....pls help many bro/sis find gd lobang in D18 b4 they commit on ripplebay

kum sia

If people are willing to pay new launch price, and if there are no other factors to deter them to buy the nearby resale at >30% discount from these new launch price, then the resale deal is not a good deal to them than what is it? The fact that they are willing to pay >30% premium are obviously due to some reasons, 3 of which I had already mentioned, and all due to govt policies and banks unfair valuation practice and no govt regulation to prevent unfair practice (bank valuation can match new launch price of >30% premium but cannot match resale selling price at >30% discount to new launch even for relatively new units?!). There are a 4th reason which has been highlighted by amk: affordable absolute quantum - 3BRs at <$1m (because 6xx sqft only)!

You can disagree, but can you provide reasonable and valid reasons why so all these buyers willing to buy new launch at >30% premium vs nearby resale? Just because New? Nah! I already proved that newly TOP unit also selling at discount to new launch, and they are fresh new with ZERO risks vs those associated with new launch!

I challenge you to come out with good reasons rather than engage in personal attack and silly retort that has nothing to do with what we are debating here. It just make you look silly, immature, can't engage in proper and meaningful debate on the issue here and have zero substance to speak of .

u keep saying there r better resale deals den ocr new launches....but many bro/sis cannot find ended up go for new launches wor

help help la

teddybear:

but u say resale px cheap cheap wor....pls help many bro/sis find gd lobang in D18 b4 they commit on ripplebay

kum sia
    teddybear:

i believe wat u said!!

but i simply cannot find gd lobang now in the resale market tat is potentially better deal den ripplebay.....

the preview is near and many bros here goto submit chq oredi.....

pls advise

If people are willing to pay new launch price, and if there are no other factors to deter them to buy the nearby resale at >30% discount from these new launch price, then the resale deal is not a good deal to them than what is it? The fact that they are willing to pay >30% premium are obviously due to some reasons, 3 of which I had already mentioned, and all due to govt policies and banks unfair valuation practice and no govt regulation to prevent unfair practice (bank valuation can match new launch price of >30% premium but cannot match resale selling price at >30% discount to new launch even for relatively new units?!). There are a 4th reason which has been highlighted by amk: affordable absolute quantum - 3BRs at <$1m (because 6xx sqft only)!

You can disagree, but can you provide reasonable and valid reasons why so all these buyers willing to buy new launch at >30% premium vs nearby resale? Just because New? Nah! I already proved that newly TOP unit also selling at discount to new launch, and they are fresh new with ZERO risks vs those associated with new launch!

I challenge you to come out with good reasons rather than engage in personal attack and silly retort that has nothing to do with what we are debating here. It just make you look silly, immature, can't engage in proper and meaningful debate on the issue here and have zero substance to speak of .
    dun banghead my dearest teddybear

i am convinced about ur theory liao

there r couple of bros here looking at new launches.....a few looking at ripplebay....got one bro look at flamingo valley.....need ur expert advice .....resale cheaper by 30%!! they will be vy grateful!

Oh my god! New launch in Pasir Ris with 20% useless space! After deducting 20% useless space, the actual $PSF of usable area needs to be multiplied by 1.2! You buyers go count the real $PSF is how much?
    That property agent ask you all to go buy his new launch because got 20% discount so very cheep cheep!
    You all better check out the surrounding resale condos first! Oh I forgot, most of the buyers just got not enough CASH or want to flip before TOP! Oh my! Never mind....
    All the talk by govt wanting to cool the property bubble are just talk only? They only know how to target resale properties, foreigners, except those OCR new launch because they derive huge benefits from the high price land sale?

there r couple of bros here looking at new launches.....a few looking at ripplebay....got one bro look at flamingo valley.....need ur expert advice .....resale cheaper by 30%!! they will be vy grateful!
    Last edited by teddybear; 27-03-12 at 19:49.

Livia about 8xx psf right ? Better ?

Ok folks...heard the floorplans are out. Go check with your favourite agent

Oasis @Elias even better, just newly TOP and transacting at S$8xx psf! Brand NEW and ZERO developer's risk and don't need to wait!

Or cheaper ones, Elias Green, got transacted less than $600 psf! Furthermore, very little useless space compared to new launch of 20% useless space (so their $PSF of usable space must be multiplied by 1.2!). If new launch sell you at $1000 psf means is equivalent to $1200 psf of usable space compared to Elias Green! Wow! The new launch selling at 100% premium to nearby resale properties in terms of usable space!

Quote Originally Posted by amk

I m surprised u use livia....

I used livia last time to show palette is a much better buy wor...

Check out their quantum and asking px

Oasis @Elias even better, just newly TOP and transacting at S$8xx psf! Brand NEW and ZERO developer's risk and don't need to wait!

Or cheaper ones, Elias Green, got transacted less than $600 psf! Furthermore, very little useless space compared to new launch of 20% useless space (so their $PSF of usable space must be multiplied by 1.2!). If new launch sell you at $1000 psf means is equivalent to $1200 psf of usable space compared to Elias Green! Wow! The new launch selling at 100% premium to nearby resale properties!
    Lol

Guys ....teddybear expert advice is elias green and oasis

Go buy them!

Oh my G! Resale selling at 50% discount to new launch! Don't that shut up your big mouth for saying there is no resale property in same neighbourhood that sell at >30% discount to new launch price?
    How? Your said your RippleBay very cheap and you said can't find cheaper resale than RippleBay? Even newly TOP with ZERO developer's risks cheaper than RippleBay! Like that how to sell RippleBay if without the 3 govt rules in favor of new launch? You new launch property agent is it?

Lol

Guys ....teddybear expert advice is elias green and oasis

Go buy them!

they are setting up stall outside the mrt... lelong lelong

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    they are setting up stall outside the mrt... lelong lelong
    those agents will lelong anywhere... who is the agent handling the launch?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    those agents will lelong anywhere... who is the agent handling the launch?
    there is only one "expert" in bishan
    maybe betting on them to bring in upgraders

The Frank Knight Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    The Frank Knight Rider
    Was KF doing bedok residences?

I m surprised u use livia....

I used livia last time to show palette is a much better buy wor...

Check out their quantum and asking px
    Cause livia top very recently, as good as new. Quantum for a 3bd both about 1mil right ? But one gets u a 1200 sqft, one gets u a 9## sqft hence psf 20% more. But more ppl will still buy the 9## one just because of the various CMs favoring new sale. No meh ??? I thought really very obvious ?

Oh my god! New launch in Pasir Ris with 20% useless space! After deducting 20% useless space, the actual $PSF of usable area needs to be multiplied by 1.2! You buyers go count the real $PSF is how much?
    That property agent ask you all to go buy his new launch because got 20% discount so very cheep cheep!
    You all better check out the surrounding resale condos first! Oh I forgot, most of the buyers just got not enough CASH or want to flip before TOP! Oh my! Never mind....
    All the talk by govt wanting to cool the property bubble are just talk only? They only know how to target resale properties, foreigners, except those OCR new launch because they derive huge benefits from the high price land sale?
    20% useless space meh? ur layout from where 1?

Anyway dont need to argue, Ripple bay sold 200 units today Launch brought forward a day earlier

This really supports my view of various Government policies favoring new sale! Resale price is lower than new realse price by 30% -100%, yet people still buy new sale.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Anyway dont need to argue, Ripple bay sold 200 units today Launch brought forward a day earlier

sky habitat size looks reasonable. I guess the balcony space made up the design of the place.

but psf $ is another story.

Here we go again...

Dec 2011 - New CM
    - experts say market will correct big time
    - forummers had a poll and some even say 40% correction

Jan 2012 - All waiting eagerly and still anticipating
    - While watching with amazement FEO's WaterTown making waves

Feb 2012 - Preliminary figures reveal slowing down of activities
    - prices are still climbing amid slower rate.
    - Bartley Residences stirred up some disturbances too (not very much though)

Mar 2012 - COE hits above $80k.
    - Oil prices continue to soar.
    - 18 Woodsville set off another impressive asking price in D13.
    - Reports that landed prices are still going up
    - Citizens get absolute priority over PRs in P1 registration
    - Project that prices of properties near good schools will shoot up even more.
    - KBW panic big time and no choice but to launch 8000 HDB units at one go.
    - Annoucement that 5000 more will be launched in May.

April 2012 - Prices continue to climb?
    - Crowds return to showflat again?
    - Resale activities start heating up again?

Wake up wake up wake up... stop talking in your dreams...
    Last edited by ysyap; 29-03-12 at 00:01.

Cause livia top very recently, as good as new. Quantum for a 3bd both about 1mil right ? But one gets u a 1200 sqft, one gets u a 9## sqft hence psf 20% more. But more ppl will still buy the 9## one just because of the various CMs favoring new sale. No meh ??? I thought really very obvious ?
    Er....both sama psf but palette lower quantum leh...

Livia 3 bdr all above 1mil....

Nvm la....wats the point of guessing the real reasons? Only buyers noe y they buy new launches....

U and teddybear happy can liao....

I totally agree with u and teddybear

Quote Originally Posted by price
    20% useless space meh? ur layout from where 1?
    We just goto learn to agree and believe expert teddybear

This really supports my view of various Government policies favoring new sale! Resale price is lower than new realse price by 30% -100%, yet people still buy new sale.
    Yes.....

Govt totally bey song ccr.....sabo

Default Will Bishan's Sky Habitat shatter price ceiling? (ST Mar 29)

A NEW Bishan project expected to be launched in the middle of next month could turn out to be the priciest suburban condominium ever to hit the market.

The Straits Times understands that the indicative average prices for CapitaLand's Sky Habitat at Bishan Street 14 are between $1,700 and $1,800 per sq ft (psf).

But these were only the preliminary prices that marketing agents received yesterday. They could well go higher - or lower - depending on buyer interest as the target launch date of mid-next month nears.

Even at these early indicative levels, the condo will set benchmark prices for the Bishan Central area and suburban projects across the island.

The $1,700 to $1,800 psf range is also well up from initial market expectations of a launch price of about $1,500 psf. CapitaLand earlier estimated the project's breakeven cost to be about $1,300 psf.

Mr Tan Kok Keong, OrangeTee's research and consultancy head, said the CapitaLand project's proximity to Bishan MRT interchange, the Junction 8 mall and popular schools such as Raffles Institution might have supported the higher-than-expected pricing.

Another potential selling point is that renowned Israeli architect Moshe Safdie, who drew up the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort, will be designing the project.

But an industry player, who declined to be named, said it would be 'a tough sell' for the 99-year leasehold Sky Habitat to be sold at $1,700 to $1,800 psf.

He pointed out that CapitaLand's d'Leedon on the former Farrer Court estate is selling for about $1,680 psf. The city fringe project is also helmed by a star architect - Ms Zaha Hadid - he said.

Sky Habitat will have 509 units across two 38-storey towers linked by bridging sky gardens. Units will range from 680 to 3,000 sq ft.
    Experts said that if CapitaLand keeps to its pricing, Sky Habitat will be on a par with prime condos.

They did also note that developers often adjust indicative prices in line with market sentiment closer to the launch date.

Another 99-year leasehold project, Cheung Kong's Thomson Grand in Upper Thomson, set tongues wagging when some of its apartments were sold for about $1,600 psf when it previewed last July.

And in fact, units in completed condos in the prime areas of districts 9, 10 and 11 can be bought for less than that in the resale market.

Units have been sold at Spring Grove in Grange Road since the start of last year from between $1,400 and $1,600 psf. Some condo apartments in the River Valley area, including Aspen Heights and 2 RVG, were recently sold for about $1,600 psf or less.

Either the forum members are very good at guessing prices or the pricing team tunes in to this forum for indicative price and demand.

Either way, Setia did them a big favour with their potong pasir project. So bishan now = leedon?? ......

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Mr Tan Kok Keong, OrangeTee's research and consultancy head, said the CapitaLand project's proximity to Bishan MRT interchange, the Junction 8 mall and popular schools such as Raffles Institution might have supported the higher-than-expected pricing.
    Cheeze.. wat has RI got to do with this? No T-Score of 259, live here oso cannot get in. Agents dun know what they are talking about.