Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121722273237383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1396

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    not possible until 1 yr when the residents form the committee and someone raises this issue and the residents vote. but taking them out will cost money. anyway my chosen unit does not have the color thing crossing my unit.
    bigbear..will u be staying there?

Just want to share so design ideas of small spaces about the size of 1 loft

http://www.home-designing.com/tag/small-space
    http://www.home-designing.com/2013/0...d-pied-a-terre

Not flying today so decided to check out. Looks like surrounding n drains are completed.

I also took photos of the marble tile brand n looks like we are getting mitsubishi electric aircon

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Not flying today so decided to check out. Looks like surrounding n drains are completed.

I also took photos of the marble tile brand n looks like we are getting mitsubishi electric aircon
    Can show us the photo?thanks a lot

Went to visit the site today. Saw workers installing the black pipes for the aircons.

Went to visit the site today. Saw workers installing the black pipes for the aircons.
    I really hope we can have christmas party in new house. Is it confirmed TOP in feb 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Chounx View Post
    I really hope we can have christmas party in new house. Is it confirmed TOP in feb 2016?

Default hi

Spoke with the project manager on site this morning ...BCA will conduct TOP inspection on 21st August 2015..

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Spoke with the project manager on site this morning ...BCA will conduct TOP inspection on 21st August 2015..
    Thats good news! So TOP will be September?

i guess Sept will GET TOP approval from BCA..

but then...the developer will still need to conduct the in-house inspection , in order to rectify all the outstanding works and defects works..most likely would be in Dec 2015 to collect keys...

are u staying at 1 loft?

are u staying at 1 loft?
    Ya. I will stay there

The last status shown " BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION " on 13 Aug.

Lets hope we can get key by sept if not end of year.

"BCA-TOP-APPLN" on 13 Aug showing SUSPENDED on 13 Aug as well.

Lets hope they get all docs done and ready!

By the way, anyone has lobang or know where to get running track spot lights cheap?

By the way, anyone has lobang or know where to get running track spot lights cheap?
    Just buy from ali baba website

Master Bigbear, I believe you have invested in this property, did u encountered any negative information on property investment prior your purchase . If yes how u overcome it. Ain't you worry about oversupply and interest rate hike?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Master Bigbear, I believe you have invested in this property, did u encountered any negative information on property investment prior your purchase . If yes how u overcome it. Ain't you worry about oversupply and interest rate hike?
    We are buying for own stay

Just buy from ali baba website
    Bigbear,
    How is running track spot loght look like? Is it the one used at studio?
    Has anyone contacted contractor and planning renovation? I wonder if we can combine our volume to get cheaper price.
    I want to have floor lamination.

Hope you guys get TOP soon.

Do remember to invite the Geylang Gang to look see after you collect keys ok.......
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    This is a very interesting question and must be read between the lines. Can you explain the intent of asking this questions and provide some background so that we can better understand where you are coming from ?

This is a very interesting question and must be read between the lines. Can you explain the intent of asking this questions and provide some background so that we can better understand where you are coming from ?
    most of the buyers are cash rich..they are not worried about interest hike...

I think most likely he/she is also interested in Geylang property but concern about the negative impact on vice, as for interest rate hike, not only it affects Geylang property, it affects across S'pore property owners unless he/she doesn't take the bank loan. Just spoken to one of the agents 2 weeks ago, he too invested one in Geylang Lor 28/30 but for own stay. He said Paya Lebar Airbase is going to re-locate, so plot ratio might increase and there will be chances of enbloc to build higher levels. But I think older buildings will get enbloc first leh.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I think most likely he/she is also interested in Geylang property but concern about the negative impact on vice, as for interest rate hike, not only it affects Geylang property, it affects across S'pore property owners unless he/she doesn't take the bank loan. Just spoken to one of the agents 2 weeks ago, he too invested one in Geylang Lor 28/30 but for own stay. He said Paya Lebar Airbase is going to re-locate, so plot ratio might increase and there will be chances of enbloc to build higher levels. But I think older buildings will get enbloc first leh.
    i agree with u.....but that will only happen in 2030...nobody will be able to predict the future

Ron, with the depreciation of the Malaysian ringitt why don't you sell one loft and buy a nice big condo or house instead in KL or Penang ?

Ron, with the depreciation of the Malaysian ringitt why don't you sell one loft and buy a nice big condo or house instead in KL or Penang ?
    I m sg citizen...planning to settling down here..y go to Malaysia

Even if they increase plot ratio, how high can they build? Those plots are mostly 'party wall' kind separated. Meaning side to side with no gap. It would be stifling and probably too cluttered if all 20-30 stories there.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    Even if they increase plot ratio, how high can they build? Those plots are mostly 'party wall' kind separated. Meaning side to side with no gap. It would be stifling and probably too cluttered if all 20-30 stories there.
    20-30 stories, I think is a bit too high, anyway don't know when they will increase the plot ratio, maybe I might not have the chance to see it.

I m sg citizen...planning to settling down here..y go to Malaysia
    So you have become one of our families, welcome abroad.

So you have become one of our families, welcome abroad.
    is the typo intentional? both 'aboard' and 'abroad' are right in this case. LOL