Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Actually j gateway is te only project left in dist 22 that's not affected by the minimum average size rule of 70sqm. So going forward i oresume the supply of 1 bedder in the area will be limited?.
    Ringo33, given your confidence, I assume you will be buying one unit ?

From my view, those who don't stay at Jurong, they won't see it as prime.
    Those who stay at Jurong will assume and believe it is prime, there's quite a huge population at Jurong anyway, what's important is the people at Jurong believe it is prime then It will be prime, just look at the crowd at the showroom and at these prices, it's really demand>supply at the moment!

Aiyo why would i bother to waste my brain cells imagining when i can check what the asking rental easily in ptyguru lol...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ford-residence

Of course u will argue owners can ask for anything mah, maybe I suggest hor, u call every owner renting Waterford two bedroom n see if they are renting you at 2.7% yield. Tell them they very stupid should buy jurong instead of river valley coz orchard rd n Robertson quay not as iconic as jem n j cube. I think maybe you should post one article in straits times telling those who buy prime districts how stupid they are not to invest in jurong...

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Oh so sorry master. Your Waterford unit with an imaginary $5.5k rental is the best. Sorry sorry. And prices appreciating fast some more.

And J Gateway $3k rental is not imagined one. It has already happened! Sorry sorry....

Actually j gateway is te only project left in dist 22 that's not affected by the minimum average size rule of 70sqm. So going forward i oresume the supply of 1 bedder in the area will be limited?.
    Good point. Didn't realize that. But nowadays investors prefer to buy 2-bedder over 1-bedder ley...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Aiyo why would i bother to waste my brain cells imagining when i can check what the asking rental easily in ptyguru lol...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ford-residence

Of course u will argue owners can ask for anything mah, maybe I suggest hor, u call every owner renting Waterford two bedroom n see if they are renting you at 2.7% yield. Tell them they very stupid should buy jurong instead of river valley coz orchard rd n Robertson quay not as iconic as jem n j cube. I think maybe you should post one article in straits times telling those who buy prime districts how stupid they are not to invest in jurong...
    Sorry ley. Didn't see this propertyguru listing previously.
    Oh sorry. Just saw it says "asking" price. Lol.

I dunno ley. I won't call those Waterford owners and ask for 2.7% rental yield cos can't be bothered with this strange property. All I need to do is to regurgitate the empirical data from URA and showed that indeed it was done between 2.8% and 3.7% yield. Again, you choose not to see the facts (I.e. things that have indeed happened) but rather live on imagined conceptions.

Oh by the way, my friend is renting out his 3-room flat. Asking $15k per month.

Yah lor i also base on your empirical data 5.5k rental is 3.7% for Waterford two bedr. That is the norm for freehold properties n most new launches these days , u dont know meh...tsk tsk...rental yield so low in prime hor, but how come rich foreigners dont buy jurong buy only prime districts huh? I think all these multi millionaires n billionaires need to receive some education about investment from a guru like you. You have turned from novice to guru in a flash
    Sorry ley. Didn't see this propertyguru listing previously.
    Oh sorry. Just saw it says "asking" price. Lol.

I dunno ley. I won't call those Waterford owners and ask for 2.7% rental yield cos can't be bothered with this strange property. All I need to do is to regurgitate the empirical data from URA and showed that indeed it was done between 2.8% and 3.7% yield. Again, you choose not to see the facts (I.e. things that have indeed happened) but rather live on imagined conceptions.

Oh by the way, my friend is renting out his 3-room flat. Asking $15k per month.

Yah lor i also base on your empirical data 5.5k rental is 3.7% for Waterford two bedr. That is the norm for freehold properties n most new launches these days , u dont know meh...tsk tsk...rental yield so low in prime hor, but how come rich foreigners dont buy jurong buy only prime districts huh? I think all these multi millionaires n billionaires need to receive some education about investment from a guru like you. You have turned from novice to guru in a flash
    Haha yes yes. At best 3.7%. No need learn from me la. learn from you better cos Waterford is a better investment that J Gateway cos it has rental yield less than 4% and prices appreciating fast. Lol.

Wah now you can also foresee no rich foreigners are buying J Gateway ah? Wow!

How can u say j gateway poorer investment, cannot, u must believe in ur own investment mah...bangla n family can't wait to hop into your unit at $4k / month however small your unit is as longer as they are near jem n j cube. Don't disappoint us, j gateway has superb rental potential with smallest unit fetching at least $4k rental... go buy a few more mm units, plenty of bangla tenants can't wait to rent from you
    Haha yes yes. Just like Waterford is a better investment that J Gateway cos it has rental yield less than 4% and prices appreciating fast. Lol.

Wah now you can also foresee no rich foreigners are buying J Gateway ah? Wow!

How can u say j gateway poorer investment, cannot, u must believe in ur own investment mah...bangla n family can't wait to hop into your unit at $4k / month however small your unit is as longer as they are near jem n j cube. Don't disappoint us, j gateway has superb rental potential with smallest unit fetching at least $4k rental... go buy a few more mm units, plenty of bangla tenants can't wait to rent from you
    Hahaha sorry J Gateway no MM units. With $1m I sure can get a 2-bedder. And don't worry the rental will not be below $4k.
    Muahaha. I think the banglas will prefer you dung pit Waterford la. So spacious and rent so low. Muahaha. Prime zone some more. 2.8% in prime zone ley. Where to find ?
    Last edited by sunboy77; 16-06-13 at 02:36.

Aiyo you buy jurong property dont know jurong is bangla paradise tsk tsk...ask any agent and they will tell you jurong flooded with bangla tenants.

No lah, river valley not a kampong for banglas coz they not used to Japanese n Ang mohs in that area , they like jurong where they feel at home. Also don't forget orchard rd n Robertson quay not prime enough for them, only jem n j cube can satisfy them. You better pray muthus curry will be nearby coz u can try increasing your rental premium by 10% more
    Muahaha. I think the bangles will prefer you dung pit Waterford la. So spacious and rent so low. Muahaha. Prime zone some more.
    Last edited by Regulators; 16-06-13 at 02:41.

Aiyo you buy jurong property dont know jurong is bangla paradise tsk tsk...ask any agent and they will tell you jurong flooded with bangla tenants.

No lah, river valley not a kampong for banglas coz they not used to Japanese n Ang mohs in that area , they like jurong where they feel at home. Also don't forget orchard rd n Robertson quay not prime enough for them, only jem n j cube can satisfy them.
    Haha no la. Japanese prefers West the most. I don't mind banglas la cos the rental yield is going to be over 4% at J Gateway any way. You can still have your stingy angmohs who pay you 2.8% rental yield for the best Waterford.

Aiyo how can u not know japanese favourite mall is liang court. Liang court near to river valley so they like to rent river valley lor. The best place j gateway only reserved for the best tenants who can pay you the best rental n they are none other than your bangla buddies.
    Haha no la. Japanese prefers West the most. I don't mind banglas la cos the rental yield is going to be over 4% at J Gateway any way. You can still have your stingy angmohs who pay you 2.8% rental yield for the best Waterford.

Aiyo how can u not know japanese favourite mall is liang court. Liang court near to river valley so they like to rent river valley lor. The best place j gateway only reserved for the best tenants who can pay you the best rental n they are none other than your bangla buddies.
    Hahaha ok yes yes. As long as it's the best rental.

massive construction along serangoon, more bangla moving west.

I know a few banglas who like this song

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YJBS2...ure%3Dyoutu.be
    Last edited by Regulators; 16-06-13 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    Read from another thread that east condos is bangla paradise - Tanjong Rhu, Simei?? Now Bangla in the west?

Confused leh... Sunrise and sunset same place ah??

Just to summarize some thoughts abt JLD:

1) this project got potential in rental but capital gain not much meat left if price at 1800psf including stamp duty. Believe the buyers are not upgraders but mostly investor. This is one of the OCR that is unusual and could possibly compete with condos in prime areas. The ceiling for cap gain in J gateway is unpredictable. The stigma is still the perception by many: "jurong is still jurong", a shade difference compared to prime areas. This probably hinders the price appreciation.
    2) reccee 4 times as of yesterday and also kaypoh go Jem jalan jalan. Convenient amenities but not conducive to stay, surrounded by many old hdbs, mrt tracks, huge crowds. I don't mind buy for investment but I won't want to stay there.
    3) long drive to jurong. Traffic jam along j gateway.
    4) I think the sore point is still the psf. With 1650psf in OCR, makes many wonder is there possibilities it would hit 2k psf. If possible, it would be the first OCR to hit 2k psf. Which is a good news to those who are vested elsewhere. Those that r confident will buy.
    5) I will give it a miss as I'm buying for self stay. But I do agree elements of investment potential are impt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    Serangoon is in the West?

Jurong is the best lah, got malls, got mrt got offices, got ImM, got many Malaysians, got ntu, got indian expats, got cabury etc. best bester bestest! go for JLD!! yeah! $5000psf there is insight! not enuff bullets to buy there. guess I will settle for a poorer location at RV and walk to orchard ion, stroll to greatworld, dine at centre point or plaza sing, maybe occasionally visit our dear president istana at such a poor location compared to JLD, maybe go for free entertainment at museum and then stroll to raffles city or funan for coffee. maybe also go check out the beautiful parliament house and wonder why they dont shift it to JLD. at night maybe can take river taxi to view the flyer for free and marvel at the mbs which is built at suuch a lousy location, then alight at jiak kim bridge and stroll back home at RV and wonder why RV is in such a losuier location compared to JLD. oh I last heard there is lousy mrt line going to be built, thomson line? nah, still not as good as JLD.

congrats to all wisest smartest genius investors of JLD! to infinity and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    2) reccee 4 times as of yesterday and also kaypoh go Jem jalan jalan. Convenient amenities but not conducive to stay, surrounded by many old hdbs, mrt tracks, huge crowds. I don't mind buy for investment but I won't want to stay there.
    A lot of people seem to be saying it is good for investment but not for self stay. But what makes one think that the tenants would be happy to enjoy convenient amenities but suffer the non conducive environment. And not everyone wants to stay near their workplace, at least for me.

Retail brands from orchard cant be wrong to open in JLD.. They already know the targeted crowd and potential here. If not, why dont they open elsewhere outside orchard.

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Retail brands from orchard cant be wrong to open in JLD.. They already know the targeted crowd and potential here. If not, why dont they open elsewhere outside orchard.
    What brand you are talking about? Miu miu or Prada?

JLD still got much upside compared to prime which had already peak.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Jurong is the best lah, got malls, got mrt got offices, got ImM, got many Malaysians, got ntu, got indian expats, got cabury etc. best bester bestest! go for JLD!! yeah! $5000psf there is insight! not enuff bullets to buy there. guess I will settle for a poorer location at RV and walk to orchard ion, stroll to greatworld, dine at centre point or plaza sing, maybe occasionally visit our dear president istana at such a poor location compared to JLD, maybe go for free entertainment at museum and then stroll to raffles city or funan for coffee. maybe also go check out the beautiful parliament house and wonder why they dont shift it to JLD. at night maybe can take river taxi to view the flyer for free and marvel at the mbs which is built at suuch a lousy location, then alight at jiak kim bridge and stroll back home at RV and wonder why RV is in such a losuier location compared to JLD. oh I last heard there is lousy mrt line going to be built, thomson line? nah, still not as good as JLD.

congrats to all wisest smartest genius investors of JLD! to infinity and beyond!

JLD doesnt compete to be the next Orchard Road nor does it need to pretend to be one. JLD is just going to be the largest and potentially most vibrant commercial hub outside CBD that Khaw Boon Wan and his team will relocate too.

If you think that $1600psf for such a place is expensive, then look somewhere else. There is no need to put down foreigners like Malaysia Bangla or india just to prove that you are smarter.

Actually for someone that is no working in the city, it is pretty pointless to be living in RV because everywhere you your are paying a premium for everything you buy.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff
    A lot of people seem to be saying it is good for investment but not for self stay. But what makes one think that the tenants would be happy to enjoy convenient amenities but suffer the non conducive environment. And not everyone wants to stay near their workplace, at least for me.

The people who say that J is non conducive for living are usually those who are living in the east and those who cant afford it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

The retailers are taking calculated risk and backed by confidence of Singapore govt to deliver its plan. The same goes for investor for J. Our govt has shown good record so far except for some hiccup eg punggol 21. Personally, I am pretty confident that JLD will turn out well if economy remains strong.

JLD still got much upside compared to prime which had already peak.
    I agree, JLD has younger demographic than prime CBD. In prime district the shops are forced to sell to people who majority already owned everything. So, they have to sell something unique or something cheap. In OCR center, retailers doesn't have these problems because the shopers are younger family who have children that crave to eat anything and need to buy everything.

My only concern for the soho block is the mrt tracks.
    The million dollar question is... will your unit be the same level as the tracks.

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

JLD doesnt compete to be the next Orchard Road nor does it need to pretend to be one. JLD is just going to be the largest and potentially most vibrant commercial hub outside CBD that Khaw Boon Wan and his team will relocate too.

If you think that $1600psf for such a place is expensive, then look somewhere else. There is no need to put down foreigners like Malaysia Bangla or india just to prove that you are smarter.

Actually for someone that is no working in the city, it is pretty pointless to be living in RV because everywhere you your are paying a premium for everything you buy.
    no problem, dont get me wrong. jld can be anything they aim or think is. perhaps the next new york 5th avenue, or london Knightsbridge? I congratulate jld and wish all investors there great success! their succesd is the nation success!

At least it's a shorter hospital block behind J's taller residential block.

Just buy higher floors lor!

Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    My only concern for the soho block is the mrt tracks.
    The million dollar question is... will your unit be the same level as the tracks.

Khaw Boon Wan will sure ask Tuck Yew to do something about it.