Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 381318232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aristo @ Amber (D15, FH)

Wow amazing interest in The Aristo @ Amber judging from the feedback and comments I got from here especially from some usual sourgrapes who are always active in Aristo forum.

Anyway this project TOP is December 2013 the latest, and its going to TOP soon. Some forummers here tried to sell the idea that this project takes 5 years to complete, but they ignore blatantly the fact that this project started construction only in late 2010. A delay in completion is understood as the conservation house in front needs to preserved while construction is ongoing. Btw this is not the only project that takes a longer time to complete. Just look across at MODA at east coast road. Its launched in 2009 and till now its still under construction and not completed yet. And MODA psf is not going down, just look at its psf selling price although location wise is not as good as Aristo.

Guess people who are sourgrapes tend to find faults in a condo when probably the condo they staying in are worst of in terms of location, design, and architectural facade. I got no comments - if you felt hurt by my comments, I am sorry but this is reality.

Aristo will not be selling at a discount despite all the negativities inspired by some people here, cause there are too many positives compared to negatives.

Soon, Amber Skye which is now renamed ELEGANT RESIDENCES will be launched soon just down the road from Aristo. Guess what will be the psf selling price ??? HAHAHA leave that to your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Not only that. Because the developers sell a lot of units at 900+ psf, they can afford to rent out at much lower price. I don't understand why the developer has to do that

Hehe this comment seems to come from someone who is still sleeping and not waking up from the reality that property prices have moved up from 2009 to 2013 by almost 50% at least. This is a typical Singaporean attitude - they want to buy other people properties cheap and they want to sell theirs expensive hahaha.

In 2008/2009, even The Sail @ Marina Bay is sold at a discount dont talk about The Aristo. Try to find faults some more huh?? U are just a lame contributor sorry to say that. The more u contribute the more your true colors came out. So i suggest its better u just stay at your suburban condo and dont have big dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    Most contracts for the sale and purchase of property in Singapore will incorporate standard terms called the Singapore Law Society's Conditions of Sale 1999

Look out for these 3 powerful clauses which should be common be icommercial, industrial or residential purchases:

13.4 If the Vendor for any reason does not deliver vacant possession of the Unit to the Purchaser by the Transfer Date, the Vendor must pay to the Purchaser liquidated damages.

13.5 Liquidated damages under clause 13.4 are to be calculated on a daily basis, commencing from the day immediately after the Transfer Date, at the rate of 10% per annum on the total sum of all the instalments paid by the Purchaser towards the Purchase Price, and shall run until the Purchaser receives a Notice of Vacant Possession from the Vendor in respect of the Unit.

13.6 Any liquidated damages payable to the Purchaser under clause 13.4 may be deducted from any instalment of the Purchase Price due to the Vendor.
    Dont worry lol this wont happen. This project is going to TOP soon by this month or latest early next month. Developer is not stupid to pay liquidated damages which is a substantial amount.

The reason why the delay is first because of the conservation house. They need additional clearance from certain bodies with regards to the conservation house, on top of the fact that construction is slowed down due to the existence of this conservation house. In addition, this developer is a fussy developer. It makes sure the contractor fulfills its obligation with regards to the defects, materials supplied, etc before the handover to the developer to TOP. The contractor already complains of losing money but they have to fulfill their obligation as in the contract.That is the reason for the several delays in TOP which was planned early this year postponed to September.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Wow amazing interest in The Aristo @ Amber judging
    Soon, Amber Skye which is now renamed ELEGANT RESIDENCES will be launched soon just down the road from Aristo. Guess what will be the psf selling price ??? HAHAHA leave that to your imagination.
    initial asking supposedly is $2000psf. 109 units spread over 26 floors and 140,000sqft GFA - so no need for guessing. already been offered this place. gonna pass.

as for your precious aristo - honestly speaking, no one is interested in this crappy project. the people who are "sourgrapes" as you term it, post here for the benefit of other investors who may get conned (especially by you)

since its such a great project, why arent you getting access and posting pictures of the interior to wow us? why dont you actually prove us wrong?

Worse. Launched in 2008, started construction in 2010????? Wow... What happen?

Launched in 2008 at 1.7k psf, then drop price to $900+ psf in 2009. What a joke...

Also, you like to compare with the worst of the worst? Cool..

Wow amazing interest in The Aristo @ Amber judging from the feedback and comments I got from here especially from some usual sourgrapes who are always active in Aristo forum.

Anyway this project TOP is December 2013 the latest, and its going to TOP soon. Some forummers here tried to sell the idea that this project takes 5 years to complete, but they ignore blatantly the fact that this project started construction only in late 2010. A delay in completion is understood as the conservation house in front needs to preserved while construction is ongoing. Btw this is not the only project that takes a longer time to complete. Just look across at MODA at east coast road. Its launched in 2009 and till now its still under construction and not completed yet. And MODA psf is not going down, just look at its psf selling price although location wise is not as good as Aristo.

Guess people who are sourgrapes tend to find faults in a condo when probably the condo they staying in are worst of in terms of location, design, and architectural facade. I got no comments - if you felt hurt by my comments, I am sorry but this is reality.

Aristo will not be selling at a discount despite all the negativities inspired by some people here, cause there are too many positives compared to negatives.

I am staying in my D1 condo happily . And I am not interested in a project with such bad layout...

Did Silversea (Aristo neighbour) drop its price by 45% in 2009?

Hehe this comment seems to come from someone who is still sleeping and not waking up from the reality that property prices have moved up from 2009 to 2013 by almost 50% at least. This is a typical Singaporean attitude - they want to buy other people properties cheap and they want to sell theirs expensive hahaha.

In 2008/2009, even The Sail @ Marina Bay is sold at a discount dont talk about The Aristo. Try to find faults some more huh?? U are just a lame contributor sorry to say that. The more u contribute the more your true colors came out. So i suggest its better u just stay at your suburban condo and dont have big dreams.

Dear good brothers and sisters, can enlighten me more about this project's layout and the quality issues you guys mentioned?

Recently, I have been invited to a 3 bedder viewing but I did not go. However, last week I past by the project and was very enchanted by the bungalow house that seemed to be attached to the project.

Thanks in advance.

Your humble brother,
    Blackjack21Trader

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Dear good brothers and sisters, can enlighten me more about this project's layout and the quality issues you guys mentioned?

Recently, I have been invited to a 3 bedder viewing but I did not go. However, last week I past by the project and was very enchanted by the bungalow house that seemed to be attached to the project.

Thanks in advance.

Your humble brother,
    Blackjack21Trader
    Some of the issues mentioned are Big balcony, bay windows, small rooms, mechanised car park etc. finishing and quality hard to say until you see the actual product. The conservation house is supposed to be the beauty but this developer did not do enough to make the front lobby and drive in walkway like a hotel lobby. The brochures look more stunning!!! The pool on 14th floor another draw point but got to see when it is completed. Aristo will look smaller when The Cape is up next year. But it depends on which facing u want, some of the units will hv unblocked view if it is not facing the Cape. Still worth looking if price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East View Post
    Some of the issues mentioned are Big balcony, bay windows, small rooms, mechanised car park etc. finishing and quality hard to say until you see the actual product. The conservation house is supposed to be the beauty but this developer did not do enough to make the front lobby and drive in walkway like a hotel lobby. The brochures look more stunning!!! The pool on 14th floor another draw point but got to see when it is completed. Aristo will look smaller when The Cape is up next year. But it depends on which facing u want, some of the units will hv unblocked view if it is not facing the Cape. Still worth looking if price is right.
    Thanks Good Brother Will contact my agent.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Thanks Good Brother Will contact my agent.
    Shore residences would b a much better buy even though it's 103yrs leasehold.
    Superb layout n with full condo facilities.. Should TOP by mid 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Shore residences would b a much better buy even though it's 103yrs leasehold.
    Superb layout n with full condo facilities.. Should TOP by mid 2014.
    Personally I find coralis near i12 not bad as it is near to the malls and in between Katong and marine parade road. But when next year comes there will be more choices. Aristo is nearer to east coast!!! Another plus point. The shore 2BR facing units might not be the best since it is usually reserved for the bigger units.

Talking

Coralis - plus potential MRT station.

Hi Blackjack21Trader, a picture tells a thousand words...

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123 View Post
    Project Name-THE ARISTO @ AMBER
    Developer-AG Capital Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 56
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 15

all from:

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/thearisto@amber

Thanks to bro thomastansb and the many brothers here who share the info with me generously. Appreciate that

Hi Blackjack21Trader, a picture tells a thousand words...

Chey someone uses only 1 layout of Aristo to say that the layout is horrible. What about the other 3 layouts which are actually better. Can u please show the Stack 2 layout please brother Thomas ??

Obviously this guy has a super interest in this project. Only idiots dont. This is the only project in the whole of Singapore which has a conservation house build and designed by James Bidwell, the architect of Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and National Theatre. James Bidwell only did one residential project in his whole lifetime in Singapore and that is The Aristo.

So if any idiot tells u and complain about the conservation house, the layout etc...u better think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply East View Post
    Hahaha so the above comments do show interest in Aristo. Someone mentioned 'But got to see when it is completed'. Obviously this project has attracted a lot of interest. I am just being honest. As an agent, I never received so much phone calls to view a condo before TOP like the Aristo. Only competitor of equal ranking was The Sail years back when its going to TOP.

eh, nothing can be further from the truth. only 2 transactions on URA this year................

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionx View Post
    initial asking supposedly is $2000psf. 109 units spread over 26 floors and 140,000sqft GFA - so no need for guessing. already been offered this place. gonna pass.

as for your precious aristo - honestly speaking, no one is interested in this crappy project. the people who are "sourgrapes" as you term it, post here for the benefit of other investors who may get conned (especially by you)

since its such a great project, why arent you getting access and posting pictures of the interior to wow us? why dont you actually prove us wrong?

Another person above who is interested in this project and asking me for more pictures hahaha...I have no intention to con. The eye cannot lie - just look at the design, facade, facing, and location. The eye speaks louder than words hahaha. And he is asking for more pictures can u believe that.

And obviously this person saw the billboard of Elegant Residences and make the phone call to enquire on this project. If you have no interest why do u make the phone call then. After knowing it is more than 2000psf, obviously he gets disappointed cause it is not within his reach.

Another person above who is interested in this project and asking me for more pictures hahaha...I have no intention to con. The eye cannot lie - just look at the design, facade, facing, and location. The eye speaks louder than words hahaha. And he is asking for more pictures can u believe that.

And obviously this person saw the billboard of Elegant Residences and make the phone call to enquire on this project. If you have no interest why do u make the phone call then. After knowing it is more than 2000psf, obviously he gets disappointed cause it is not within his reach.
    actually..they contacted me and ask me to buy ... for your benefit shawn! enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    eh, nothing can be further from the truth. only 2 transactions on URA this year................
    This is a very small project with only 56 units. There are not many sellers..I can only count within one hand those who are seriously wanting to sell. In addition, the sellers are not going to sell cheap either. In addition, last year 2012, almost 12 Aristo units change hands. These units once change hand cannot be resold for at least 3 years due to the new laws. Many other sellers just want to rent out or to stay and not even considering of selling after the introduction of the new laws. So I am afraid there arent much sellers in the market anymore with regards to the Aristo except for a handful. You can say whatever u want but I am just telling u the facts.

Smile

actually..they contacted me and ask me to buy ... for your benefit shawn! enjoy!

Yeah u should buy the whole building la..since u are so rich. What a lame guy !

Yeah u should buy the whole building la..since u are so rich. What a lame guy !
    ill take a page out of your book - you sound like sour grapes, Shawn.

ill take a page out of your book - you sound like sour grapes, Shawn.
    Hehe thanks sour grape from another sour grape. But at least my sour grape taste better than yours....

56 units took 5 to 6 years to build????? Wow...

This is a very small project with only 56 units. There are not many sellers..I can only count within one hand those who are seriously wanting to sell. In addition, the sellers are not going to sell cheap either. In addition, last year 2012, almost 12 Aristo units change hands. These units once change hand cannot be resold for at least 3 years due to the new laws. Many other sellers just want to rent out or to stay and not even considering of selling after the introduction of the new laws. So I am afraid there arent much sellers in the market anymore with regards to the Aristo except for a handful. You can say whatever u want but I am just telling u the facts.

Sure. Why not.. Here you go. See the incredibly big balcony, planters and bay windows as compared with the total size of the unit. Easily 30 to 40%.

See the room size as well. Would anyone want to be in a room which could fit just ONE BED? No tables, nothing. You will be lucky if you have space to walk properly.

And you mention "conservation house build and designed by James Bidwell, the architect of Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and National Theatre. James Bidwell only did one residential project in his whole lifetime in Singapore and that is The Aristo". Talk so much then sell $900 psf. Btw, I can't find anything regarding him designing Aristo. You want to show some proof on this?

Chey someone uses only 1 layout of Aristo to say that the layout is horrible. What about the other 3 layouts which are actually better. Can u please show the Stack 2 layout please brother Thomas ??

Obviously this guy has a super interest in this project. Only idiots dont. This is the only project in the whole of Singapore which has a conservation house build and designed by James Bidwell, the architect of Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and National Theatre. James Bidwell only did one residential project in his whole lifetime in Singapore and that is The Aristo.

So if any idiot tells u and complain about the conservation house, the layout etc...u better think again.

is the developer assuming that all owners are going to grow a forest in the planter box area??!!!

it's so ridiculously big

Obviously this guy has a super interest in this project. Only idiots dont. This is the only project in the whole of Singapore which has a conservation house build and designed by James Bidwell, the architect of Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and National Theatre. James Bidwell only did one residential project in his whole lifetime in Singapore and that is The Aristo....
    shawn, how do we put in monetary terms that the house is designed by James Bidwell?
    can we monetize the house, like holding functions etc? is there a big ballroom in the house?

a few condos have conservation houses also.

And you mention "conservation house build and designed by James Bidwell, the architect of Raffles Hotel, Goodwood Park Hotel and National Theatre. James Bidwell only did one residential project in his whole lifetime in Singapore and that is The Aristo". Talk so much then sell $900 psf. Btw, I can't find anything regarding him designing Aristo. You want to show some proof on this?...
    what shawn means is conservation house is by james bidwell, not the aristo condo block.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    is the developer assuming that all owners are going to grow a forest in the planter box area??!!!

it's so ridiculously big
    actually i worried about the planter drain being plugged.
    then it would accumulates water.
    i wonder the structure can hold 10ton (10m3) of water.

shawn, what is the cubic size of the planters?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    actually i worried about the planter drain being plugged.
    then it would accumulates water.
    i wonder the structure can hold 10ton (10m3) of water.

shawn, what is the cubic size of the planters?
    that's a lot of water per unit. why did you assume a 10ton figure? is the planter box depth that deep?