Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 38131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Quote Originally Posted by diewohnung
    my unit is right above BBQ area in blk 87, though i still have a bit concern of the potential smoke and noise especially for wkd, my family (who made the decision) was quite ok with it.

what i especially like this (no offense to livia and pallate) is the NV's long stretch of pools, though i'll still need to see if it'll pompt me more to exercising. wonder what the 'aqua gym' is about, running treadmill submerged in water with electric meters board?
    You can go to the following website (from Marina Bay Serviced Residence / the Sail) to get an idea of what an Aqua Gym looks like:

http://www.mbsr.com.sg/gallery.html

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    @ sotidy

What do you think ??

I guess you are NOT a resident at NV

And must i tell you how many time i F UCK in a week ?

Still PROMOTING hard for NV Residences ?

So how much commissions $$ have you receive from buyers/agents so far ??

Poor thing. Everybody ignore you in this thread. Except for me. You shld come after me lah. ONI me will entertain you now leh.

my unit is right above BBQ area in blk 87, though i still have a bit concern of the potential smoke and noise especially for wkd, my family (who made the decision) was quite ok with it.

what i especially like this (no offense to livia and pallate) is the NV's long stretch of pools, though i'll still need to see if it'll pompt me more to exercising. wonder what the 'aqua gym' is about, running treadmill submerged in water with electric meters board?
    U can take a look at Livia's aqua gym, shd be similar.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Poor thing. Everybody ignore you in this thread. Except for me. You shld come after me lah. ONI me will entertain you now leh.
    Come after you ? Nah no thanks. I don't deal with a retarded moron

Quote Originally Posted by ocean80
    Come after you ? Nah no thanks. I don't deal with a retarded moron
    Haha.....sama sama.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Haha.....sama sama.
    HaHa I was right ! Wherever i reply, Kenshinto80 love smelling my Ass

Did not recall that is this big wall at blk 99 & 95. Blk 95 seems elevated at higher ground. Wow feel like dipping in the aqua pool. Is real warm for the past weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Did not recall that is this big wall at blk 99 & 95. Blk 95 seems elevated at higher ground. Wow feel like dipping in the aqua pool. Is real warm for the past weeks.
    Yup. Think Blk 95 is really elevated and they only have 2 level 1 units with patio. Any idea if elevated means anything?

Quote Originally Posted by dialow
    Yup. Think Blk 95 is really elevated and they only have 2 level 1 units with patio. Any idea if elevated means anything?
    Not sure. It could be due to the original ground terrain. Good for those
    staying in blk 95 I guess, each floor actually one floor higher than the rest.

Thanks for the update.

Me at Blk 95. Didn't know its higher but I think won't make much difference to me cos I am not facing my neighbours but facing Palette side.

Not sure. It could be due to the original ground terrain. Good for those
    staying in blk 95 I guess, each floor actually one floor higher than the rest.
    I do recall the agent mentioning the other side (i.e. 95 side) is "elevated".

Hmm...yes...the big wall looks kind of strange...too bad did not take a picture of the model last year...can't really recall the details liao....

Altho i bought The Palette but i prefer the Pool Design n facade of nv. Only tt their study cannot be converted into bedroom.

Making a guess here. It could be that the carpark is located below block 95 and 99. Thus, need to elevate the blocks. Similar to Livia, NV's carpark is not "Basement carpark". It is more a ground floor carpark, but the rest of the development is elevated.

Wondering if the pasir ris grove road will be ready when we move in? Or part of it will still be blocked?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    Hmm...yes...the big wall looks kind of strange...too bad did not take a picture of the model last year...can't really recall the details liao....
    Of course sotidy you cannot recall !!

Because you are too busy marketing new Condo site

Busying counting money $$

Quote Originally Posted by iuhne
    Making a guess here. It could be that the carpark is located below block 95 and 99. Thus, need to elevate the blocks. Similar to Livia, NV's carpark is not "Basement carpark". It is more a ground floor carpark, but the rest of the development is elevated.
    Possible. I think I saw some wall erected near the tennis court beside block 85 too.

Quote Originally Posted by nuggets
    Wondering if the pasir ris grove road will be ready when we move in? Or part of it will still be blocked?
    I think part of it will be block because they will still need the other side of the road to bring the machines and prefab materials to palette.

From the 1st picture, seems like the gym is also elevated and there's stairs which will lead to one of the swimming pool.
    From the 2nd picture, the wall might be something related to the car drop off porch.
    Thanks for the pictures!

Thumbs down

By remaining SILENCE to ignore me , simply PROVES that you are GUILTY

Shame on you sotidy for being a Blood Sucker and Hypocrite in this thread.

Your dignity eaten up by the Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by sotidy
    From the 1st picture, seems like the gym is also elevated and there's stairs which will lead to one of the swimming pool.
    From the 2nd picture, the wall might be something related to the car drop off porch.
    Thanks for the pictures!
    After examining the brochure again, I *think* the wall might belongs to the clubhouse in front of 95.

Sleepinglamb,

I will be converting my study into a room for my helper. I got a 2+1 unit so no choice as the other room is for my son. I showed the floorplan to an architect friend who told me that I can fit a single bed inside plus a small cabinet but I would need to fix a sliding door for privacy.

Sotidy,

Clubhouse is near Blk 95? I can't remember the location of all the facilities in NV! Terrible me. Where can I see more of the location plan? I think I prob misplaced by brochure!

Thanks sotidy. Anyone has any idea if the master bedroom can fit a king size bed or I will need to customize my bed frame to get a king size bed in? My friend just collected his keys to his one bedroom apartment in the central area. Got a shock when he saw his bedroom. Need to customize his bed frame, otherwise there will be no walking space after he puts his queen in.

Thanks sotidy. Anyone has any idea if the master bedroom can fit a king size bed or I will need to customize my bed frame to get a king size bed in? My friend just collected his keys to his one bedroom apartment in the central area. Got a shock when he saw his bedroom. Need to customize his bed frame, otherwise there will be no walking space after he puts his queen in.
    Suggest u wait until possession of the actual unit if u want to get a king size bed. Seeing the floor plan can be misleading. Like ur fren I also got same problem before. I even got to take away the 2 x bedside tables. Luckily, supplier, let me returned. However, my bed remained a euro size one. This time, I going to wait for actual possession of the unit, then get the bed.

Cool

And Goodluck to ALL those who have bought NV Residences....

Enjoy walking to Whitesands/MRT/Bus interchange and enjoy FREE Noise and DUST from the Palette and surrounding

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutboy16
    Sleepinglamb,

Clubhouse is near Blk 95? I can't remember the location of all the facilities in NV! Terrible me. Where can I see more of the location plan? I think I prob misplaced by brochure!
    You may go to this link. Hope it helps.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...Residences.php

Thanks, Keanie!

I also think we shouldn't order any big furniture till we collect our keys and get the measurements on site. If not, will be a problem if it does not fit into the room/space.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutboy16
    Sleepinglamb,

I will be converting my study into a room for my helper. I got a 2+1 unit so no choice as the other room is for my son. I showed the floorplan to an architect friend who told me that I can fit a single bed inside plus a small cabinet but I would need to fix a sliding door for privacy.

Sotidy,

Yes there's 2 club house. I can't remember either and was flipping the brochure yesterday night to recall. You should be able to google it else join the FB residence group. I will be happy to share the document there.

It would depend on which unit you bought. Are you already in the FB group? If so, can discuss over there.

Quote Originally Posted by keanie
    Suggest u wait until possession of the actual unit if u want to get a king size bed. Seeing the floor plan can be misleading. Like ur fren I also got same problem before. I even got to take away the 2 x bedside tables. Luckily, supplier, let me returned. However, my bed remained a euro size one. This time, I going to wait for actual possession of the unit, then get the bed.
    Yup. That's a very sound recommendation. Especially so when space is a premium these days.