Page 134 of 228 FirstFirst ... 104109114119124129130131132133134135136137138139144149154159164 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,020 of 6826

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by 玉格格 View Post
    tis is not the 1st time things happened
    nothing ever happen along central malls?

Dengue, flooding, murder, suicide, falling glass panel, falling cranes, drowning, prostitution, etc etc.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    It is the spending power of people rather and not no. of window shoppers.
    dun liddat say. jurong oso got rich ppl wif high spending power who is not afraid of the poor construction of jem.

dun liddat say. jurong oso got rich ppl wif high spending power who is not afraid of the poor construction of jem.
    JLD are not limited to people living in jurong because people from all over Singapore do come to Jurong for work and now to shop. In terms of spending power, Jurong has got one of the highest percentage of middle age residents, and this is the group which high spending power.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    JLD are not limited to people living in jurong because people from all over Singapore do come to Jurong for work and now to shop. In terms of spending power, Jurong has got one of the highest percentage of middle age residents, and this is the group which high spending power.
    like wat u always preach, shop n work where one live.
    though jld welcome us shoppers fm central, north n east wif open arms n legs, y do we wanna go so far to get something of the same $ which we can easily get it more conveniently fm the city?

btw, u r mistaken. ppl all over spore come to jurong to work? N now to shop?!

nothing ever happen along central malls?

Dengue, flooding, murder, suicide, falling glass panel, falling cranes, drowning, prostitution, etc etc.
    u wanna deceive yrself becos u r vested in JG, by all means go ahead. But dun treat others as idiots without basic reasoning skills

watever happened in other malls can fight wif yr notorious jem bo?

u r ever thick skin enuff to mention other irrelevant things such as dengue, flood, murder suicide, drowning, prostitution!!!! in an attempt to divert our attn away fm the poor worksmanship n quality of jem!

u r trying to tell us tat jurong no dengue!
    so jurong no murder!?!
    Jurong ppl very happy no suicide!?!

omg! u r bias in favor of jld beyond overhaul!
    u hv face to say we oso paiseh to hear!
    really bias until chut zup liao!

sigh the stupid east rich west poor arguements again

Cant you all East people and West people live together peacefully. ...Singapore is so small lah....

r33 = 西毒。。

中毒的毒。。
    Ong lai ah!

like wat u always preach, shop n work where one live.
    though jld welcome us shoppers fm central, north n east wif open arms n legs, y do we wanna go so far to get something of the same $ which we can easily get it more conveniently fm the city?

btw, u r mistaken. ppl all over spore come to jurong to work? N now to shop?!

Please stop acting and talking like a childish idiot trying to argue something out of nothing because we all know that the western region is the one of the largest employment hub in Singapore providing good and decent jobs to people from all over Singapore and that Singaporeans will travel to all corners of Singapore just to eat and shop.

Go ask your friends and neighbour who have not been to IMM Jurong Point and Jem..

u wanna deceive yrself becos u r vested in JG, by all means go ahead. But dun treat others as idiots without basic reasoning skills

watever happened in other malls can fight wif yr notorious jem bo?

u r ever thick skin enuff to mention other irrelevant things such as dengue, flood, murder suicide, drowning, prostitution!!!! in an attempt to divert our attn away fm the poor worksmanship n quality of jem!

u r trying to tell us tat jurong no dengue!
    so jurong no murder!?!
    Jurong ppl very happy no suicide!?!

omg! u r bias in favor of jld beyond overhaul!
    u hv face to say we oso paiseh to hear!
    really bias until chut zup liao!
    You should ask yourself are you trying to tell us that in orchard mall they are no broken glass and that people should avoid orchard because of that.

East to West only half an hour, but away from factories is still the better option

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post

sigh the stupid east rich west poor arguements again

Cant you all East people and West people live together peacefully. ...Singapore is so small lah....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickstar View Post
    East to West only half an hour, but away from factories is still the better option
    Aiyo I dont want to get into the argument...

Ha if D15 living beside (5metre? at most) a heavy major expressway ECP is considered good and high end, we should stop arguing about factories situated 10km away....anyway the whole east side, changi away is earmarked for industrial usage.....

I have nothing against jurong, don't get me wrong. In fact I find jurong will a lot more to offer than many towns. As mentioned before, without the factories, jurong will be a perfect place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Aiyo I dont want to get into the argument...

Ha if D15 living beside (5metre? at most) a heavy major expressway ECP is considered good and high end, we should stop arguing about factories situated 10km away....anyway the whole east side, changi away is earmarked for industrial usage.....

Please stop acting and talking like a childish idiot trying to argue something out of nothing because we all know that the western region is the one of the largest employment hub in Singapore providing good and decent jobs to people from all over Singapore and that Singaporeans will travel to all corners of Singapore just to eat and shop.

Go ask your friends and neighbour who have not been to IMM Jurong Point and Jem..
    I dun wan to waste my time making u understand cos I noe u wouldnt.
    n stop bringing in irrelevant points to back u up, tinking tat ppl here r so stupid n dumb until they will lose sight of the whole picture.

juz answer my qn.
    jurong no suicide, no murder no dengue issit?

told u many times le, tink b4 u post.
    everyone is watching wat u commented closely

I dun wan to waste my time making u understand cos I noe u wouldnt.
    n stop bringing in irrelevant points to back u up, tinking tat ppl here r so stupid n dumb until they will lose sight of the whole picture.

juz answer my qn.
    jurong no suicide, no murder no dengue issit?

told u many times le, tink b4 u post.
    everyone is watching wat u commented closely
    Yes it's just a broken glass door so please don't try make a mountain out of it because it still will make you sound like an idiot even if you use a new forum account.

You should ask yourself are you trying to tell us that in orchard mall they are no broken glass and that people should avoid orchard because of that.
    nobody is trying to assert anything here. dun be a smart aleck n put words into others' mouths.
    everyone here is contesting on yr ridiculous assertions, btw

Yes it's just a broken glass door so please don't try make a mountain out of it because it still will make you sound like an idiot even if you use a new forum account.
    1. due to yr passion in jld, u seems to try to make us forget wat had happened to jem since opening. so r u trying to tell us tat nothing has happen to jem before? yes/no?

2. so u r telling us tat wat happened in jem is no big deal n we r making a mountain out of nothing? yes/no?

3. u hv yet to answer me. y u claim tat other places hv dengue, suicides n murder. so jurong hv no dengue, suicides n murder issit? yes/no.

whether I hv changed my nick onot is irrelevant; i did not malign u, neither am I ashamed of my mermaid account

1. due to yr passion in jld, u seems to try to make us forget wat had happened to jem since opening. so r u trying to tell us tat nothing has happen to jem before? yes/no?

2. so u r telling us tat wat happened in jem is no big deal n we r making a mountain out of nothing? yes/no?

3. u hv yet to answer me. y u claim tat other places hv dengue, suicides n murder. so jurong hv no dengue, suicides n murder issit? yes/no.

whether I hv changed my nick onot is irrelevant; i did not malign u, neither am I ashamed of my mermaid account
    玉格格 = mermaid?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Where do you get your fact from???

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    玉格格 = mermaid?
    as if changing name will become smarter

Quote Originally Posted by eseko1 View Post
    Where do you get your fact from???

which part of what I said you wish to dispute, and with what are you going to use to dispute what I said?

please dont make a mountain out of broken glass door and changing your account name is not going to change your nonsensical past

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Anybody will brain would query for facts to backup assertions regarding (1), (2), (3), which may not be true, so we would like to know any facts to back up.

which part of what I said you wish to dispute, and with what are you going to use to dispute what I said?
    Originally Posted by Ringo33
    JLD are not limited to people living in jurong because (1) people from all over Singapore do come to Jurong for work and now to shop. (2) In terms of spending power, Jurong has got one of the highest percentage of middle age residents, and (3) this is the group which high spending power.

please dont make a mountain out of broken glass door and changing your account name is not going to change your nonsensical past
    dun tink im tat stupid to forget wat u asserted wif such comments
    so y din u answer my qn?
    1. yr assertions r nonsenses without facts?
    2. wat u asserted will auto translate into a holy truth?
    3. u r still a coward who dun dare to substantiate yr claims issit?

if u dun dare to acknowledge yr shit, dun anywhere shit in the future lest ppl bring yr shit to ask u to prove its dna

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Anybody will brain would query for facts to backup assertions regarding (1), (2), (3), which may not be true, so we would like to know any facts to back up.

Originally Posted by Ringo33
    JLD are not limited to people living in jurong because (1) people from all over Singapore do come to Jurong for work and now to shop. (2) In terms of spending power, Jurong has got one of the highest percentage of middle age residents, and (3) this is the group which high spending power.
    If you have brain that is still functioning, then you should be using facts and date to support your counter argument instead of1, 2 and 3.

dun tink im tat stupid to forget wat u asserted wif such comments
    so y din u answer my qn?
    1. yr assertions r nonsenses without facts?
    2. wat u asserted will auto translate into a holy truth?
    3. u r still a coward who dun dare to substantiate yr claims issit?

if u dun dare to acknowledge yr shit, dun anywhere shit in the future lest ppl bring yr shit to ask u to prove its dna
    I think the real coward are those who like to use multiply forum account in the forum without knowing that it doesnt make you any more intelligent than before.

And yes, please keep talking about falling glasses because that pretty much what you are capable of.

If you have brain that is still functioning, then you should be using facts and date to support your counter argument instead of1, 2 and 3.
    the above applies to u, since the 3 allegations were made by u, isnt it? dun think readers r dumb till the extent tat they will mistook these to be claimed by teddy!
    omg! u mean u really feel ppl here r retarded meh?

I think the real coward are those who like to use multiply forum account in the forum without knowing that it doesnt make you any more intelligent than before.

And yes, please keep talking about falling glasses because that pretty much what you are capable of.
    ppl who changed a new account = coward?
    if not I purposely hint explictly to u, u r still not able to identify me!!

tell me how shd I describe ppl who always fail to substantiate their claims when others contest them? hero issit?
    so hero, can answer my qns aldy?
    if u hv made a wrong stmt, admit it. wat could be worse den being despised by women for having no balls to back up wat u hv said?

I am not a jurong resident and no interest in Jurong properties, but the fact is that jurong is going to be the 2nd largest commercial district outside CBD, with multitude of amenities parks, hotels, and there are only limited land for private condo there....

Withe the amount of publicity and investment the gahmen is putting in there and the elevated ura pedestrian walkway connecting all buildings there, it's going to be damn impressive and accessible, imagine walking g from building to building without ever touching a traffic light and not exposed to the sun, rain,

I for one am is very impressed with joy masterplan although I am a D10 guy....

I am sure the residents of Jld especially JG, Ivory heights, with jurong gateway right at their door steps will enjoy convenience that only those staying within walking distance to orchard and botanic garden will enjoy....

Other than orchard and botanic garden stretch,and Jld, no precinct in Singapore offer 5 varied and different malls with a huge park, so I do rate jld very highly...

Whether it will be atas or not doesn't matter to the middle class residents there and the other 70% of singapore and as their aspirations will never take them to CCR.... so jld cater to a very different market, the plans will bring it up from lower middle class precinct to a middle to upper middle class precinct

When Dulwich College in Bukit Batok opens its door in 2015, we are going to see more expats moving to the west and this will help elevate the rental market around JLD.

Another important thing to note is that in the Master Plan 2013, URA has rezoned the entire Jurong Country Club from Sports and Recreation to Reserved Site. So our government is already thinking of expanding Jurong Gateway once existing sites are fully occupied.

lol, I dont have to dispute with you, i ask where you get your fact from? If you find it hard to answer, is either words come out from you is crap or you are simply clueless of answering my question.