Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035404550 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    And it's 99LH , in substance not much different from the HDB flat next door. In fact, those ridiculously tiny units are smaller than 4 or 5 room flats. 99LH and smaller than HDB. Only difference is swimming pool and some security but with 1750 units, security is pretty useless.
    dont understand...... tiny units smaller than 4-5 rm flats..... some security... and useless....

u mean small units smaller than 5 rm flats? u know the security guards or u mean the security guards numbers not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    ferrel residences looks ok.
    ferrel residence, only balcony organic. Not interiors. If the whole exterior is organic (which is typical of zaha hadid), the interior is going to be organic as well:- ie screwed up....

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    ferrel residence, only balcony organic. Not interiors. If the whole exterior is organic (which is typical of zaha hadid), the interior is going to be organic as well:- ie screwed up....
    i feel these interiors that are slanted or angled is actually better than round-shaped interiors

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i feel these interiors that are slanted or angled is actually better than round-shaped interiors
    Round, hardest to max space. Half cup?

thread in CCR very quiet for a while Liao. Maybe I start a new thread, d'leedon very impressive, wat u all think?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Round, hardest to max space. Half cup?
    There is some 1/2 cup in the trillium@ great world, looks pretty nice

Good idea... Just dun fight too hard and know when to stop. It's RCR?

It's definitely impressive.... Can't possibly ask Zaha hadid to put her name in a project that is not nice? Just like buying an Armani suit... Don't you think there will be some standard? Her maiden project in Singapore leh...

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    There is some 1/2 cup in the trillium@ great world, looks pretty nice
    Those are C cups, C for cash..... Nice... Jacky chan got a unit there right? Plus Emily chow?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Those are C cups, C for cash..... Nice... Jacky chan got a unit there right? Plus Emily chow?
    that's centennia suites

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    that's centennia suites
    Another C
    Ok thanks for the clarifications...

Dear all I just confirmed dleedon is good.... Waterfront collection land area 809,000 sqft land! Build 1700 units, max 15 floors per block.... Dleedon land area 835,000 sqft, 1715 units, can build up to 36 Floors.....

It will be extremely spacious man....

that is to be expected wat. traditionally, my criteria is for CCR, a comparison like u have given, if it does not feel more spacious vs OCR, then can forget about it liao.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Dear all I just confirmed dleedon is good.... Waterfront collection land area 809,000 sqft land! Build 1700 units, max 15 floors per block.... Dleedon land area 835,000 sqft, 1715 units, can build up to 36 Floors.....

Project has been promoting this point already : " ...only 22% of the over 800,000 square feet estate is used for the building...the rest of the 78% goes to facilities and landscape."

Project need to address how to ensure smooth traffic flows of 1k+ cars leaving the condo and entering the condo during peak working hours when residents leave for school and work in the morning and coming home in evening. How many entrance and exit? Look like 2, and are these entry/exit points at least 2-3 lanes each way? if 1 lane in and 1 lane out at each entry/ exit point, then may result in jam all the way to underground carpark.

I wrote this coz a few days ago there was a debate on whether dleedon too big too crowded... So I went to do some research coz I am also curious....

First project with so many units....
    So I think should not be a problem, anyway I think there are three entrance? Or maybe two....

Plus I don't think there will be 1 k cars la.... So close to circle line met all will take met especially since it's so near town... Most rentals tenants in CCR don't buy cars...

I wrote this coz a few days ago there was a debate on whether dleedon too big too crowded... So I went to do some research coz I am also curious....

First project with so many units....
    So I think should not be a problem, anyway I think there are three entrance? Or maybe two....

Plus I don't think there will be 1 k cars la.... So close to circle line met all will take met especially since it's so near town... Most rentals tenants in CCR don't buy cars...
    Can someone verify this: only 319 lots?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-farrer-court-

'No of car park lots:319 carparks inclusive 6 handicap lots in Basement'

Wonder how many covered carparks...beside the 319 basement carparks

How many car parks does costa del sol have

How many car parks does costa del sol have
    We should be talking about dleedon here.

surely not?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Can someone verify this: only 319 lots?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-farrer-court-

'No of car park lots:319 carparks inclusive 6 handicap lots in Basement'

Anyone or buyers know what is the total number of carpark lots for d'leedon?

I spent the last hour searching for a definite answer, couldn't find. Few sites say "ample carparking", others say "2 levels of basement carpark ", the only one in figures was the 319 for basement, but there shiould be covered carpark lots but actual number I can't find. Seriously, with so 1715 units, it is important to know if 1 unit get at least 1 lot. Not even talking about visitors lot. Am concerned.

I spent the last hour searching for a definite answer, couldn't find. Few sites say "ample carparking", others say "2 levels of basement carpark ", the only one in figures was the 319 for basement, but there shiould be covered carpark lots but actual number I can't find. Seriously, with so 1715 units, it is important to know if 1 unit get at least 1 lot. Not even talking about visitors lot. Am concerned.
    i was told std one lot per unit not including some extra for visitors and handicap
    those "landed" units have 2 lots to themselves

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i was told std one lot per unit not including some extra for visitors and handicap
    those "landed" units have 2 lots to themselves
    covered or not makes the difference.

Waterfront collection land area 809,000 sqft land! Build 1700 units, max 15 floors per block.... Dleedon land area 835,000 sqft, 1715 units, can build up to 36 Floors.....
    that's why I always prefer CAPL over FEO on its corporate ethics. FEO's waterfront collection is really a brilliant idea of marketing, at the expense of the final buyers. Another example is that cluster of condos by CDL at the junction of braddel and thomson rd. CDL even reused the same spot for show rooms of diff projects!

Cannot be only 319 basement lots right? Isnt' there some rule that say must have at least 80% carpark lots for condo near MRT station? Or MSCP? That's the problem of high-rise high density condo - there is only that much land or underground land to have basement carpark. 800k+sq ft is not huge and with 1715 units, basement parking might be a problem due to the limited land - unless they have 3-4 basements. The more airspace is squeeze into the land, the more facilities like car park and swimming pools get stretched to the max.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Cannot be only 319 basement lots right? Isnt' there some rule that say must have at least 80% carpark lots for condo near MRT station? Or MSCP? That's the problem of high-rise high density condo - there is only that much land or underground land to have basement carpark. 800k+sq ft is not huge and with 1715 units, basement parking might be a problem due to the limited land - unless they have 3-4 basements. The more airspace is squeeze into the land, the more facilities like car park and swimming pools get stretched to the max.
    I also think so, don't know where the property guru agent got this 319 for basment lots, and I see from layout plan and official website, there are also covered carpark lots but i can't find anywhere that even say 1 unit 1 lot. Normally most condo brochure, website will say how many lots unlike this project is less than 1 unit 1 lot, they rather not highlight. See website, official launch again is 18th Feb 2011 (2moro):

http://www.dleedoncondosingapore.com/

Saw the advertisment on channel 8 just now, it comes with a chinese name. Looks like developers are aiming at the PRC market liaoz.

I am not surprised. They might also aim to market in India.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

It says 2 levels of basement carpark but did not specify how many.
    http://dleedoncondo.sg/dleedon-details/
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Forumers, if anyone of u going to the preview launch tomorrow, do find out and let us know the total number of carparks available including visitors' lots. I bet many agents may not know, since it is not reveal in project website nor in e-brochures I have seen. Thanks in advance.