Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146515661 ... LastLast

Thread: JURONG GATEWAY CONDO LAUNCHING!!

fair point.

how about comparing southbank / citylights as compared to this, which would you pick?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    fair point.

how about comparing southbank / citylights as compared to this, which would you pick?
    Citylights would be my preferred choice of living environment.
    However, the 1 bedder 560sqft has not shown much price appreciation since 2011 till 2013.
    This means its capital gain potential is already at its max?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi....my budget is limited to 1.5 mil SGD.
    If your budget is 1.5mil mean you need pay out 50% and loan 50% under current cm (2nd loan) leh. 750k upfront can you afford?
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

D9 mackenzie 88, less than 200m from MRT, freehold, walking distance to plenty of malls, walking distance to orchard and dhoby ghaut, two mrt stops to cbd lots more...selling only 1617psf neg for 538sqft...this area and j gateway share their similarities so i recommend to you, both are bangla paradises...cheaper and better location than j gateway go and buy lah, $870k neg only!!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-mackenzie-88

surprised u can't do a simple search in ptyguru on your own...tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies

If regulator or anyone can share with me a private condo unit of size 500sqft within 200m from mrt within CBD area selling at 1600psf with at least 95 years lease remaining, please tell me, going to buy buy buy...

667sqft de leedon selling only 1496psf, much better location than j gateway, go buy, go buy...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-farrer-court-

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    D9 mackenzie 88, less than 200m from MRT, freehold, walking distance to plenty of malls, walking distance to orchard and dhoby ghaut, two mrt stops to cbd lots more...selling only 1617psf neg for 538sqft...this area and j gateway share their similarities so i recommend to you, both are bangla paradises...cheaper and better location than j gateway go and buy lah, $870k neg only!!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-mackenzie-88

surprised u can't do a simple search in ptyguru on your own...tsk tsk
    Rental for 1 bedder is similar to caspian. 2.9k, Might as well buy caspian, lower psf, cheaper maintainece fee and more facilities.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

667sqft de leedon selling only 1496psf, much better location than j gateway, go buy, go buy...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-farrer-court-
    Call agent to verify such listing before posting.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

try offering $2900 to a one bedr owner and see if they will rent to you....moreover you are buying a piece of freehold property near town and mrt, to me it is a no brainer what to buy, can keep long term with price preserved, just a matter of time the rental shoots up to be same as their cousins on the hill in mt sophia and emily hill....don't say i never give hints...if people have no issue accepting bangla jurong, they will have no problems accepting bangla mackenzie

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Rental for 1 bedder is similar to caspian. 2.9k, Might as well buy caspian, lower psf, cheaper and more facilities.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I believe JLD condo unit worth $1600 psf! Jurong East condos were once only $500 psf when CCR sold at $1500 psf! What this mean is that CCR condos are seriously undervalued, especially those around Orchard Road after recent years of rejuvenation (just like JLD having a rejuvenation)!
    So for similar attributes condo units, if JLD can sell at $1600 psf, the one around Orchard Road should be worth $4800 psf!

I did mention that is we compare similar size unit with attribute like being near MRT, CCR price are all above $2000psf.

try offering $2900 to a one bedr owner and see if they will rent to you....moreover you are buying a piece of freehold property near town and mrt, to me it is a no brainer what to buy, can keep long term with price preserved, just a matter of time the rental shoots up to be same as their cousins on the hill in mt sophia and emily hill....don't say i never give hints...if people have no issue accepting bangla jurong, they will have no problems accepting bangla mackenzie
    The most recent rental transaction Is 2700 and 2800. 2900 is already generous. If you want to consider tat area buy up the hill, it's better and further from little india. More expensive yes, but rental is much higher.

if you dare take my advice for my recommendation, you will sure make money. I told people to buy RH back in 2010, nobody listened to me. my realised profit from rental and unrealised profit in paper gain bank valuation is $400k plus in two short years is higher than what caspian owners are earning year on year. i am only illustrating my west investment since we are talking about the west, my investments in the CCR and RCR are another matter.

Rental for 1 bedder is similar to caspian. 2.9k, Might as well buy caspian, lower psf, cheaper maintainece fee and more facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I believe JLD condo unit worth $1600 psf! Jurong East condos were once only $500 psf when CCR sold at $1500 psf! What this mean is that CCR condos are seriously undervalued, especially those around Orchard Road after recent years of rejuvenation (just like JLD having a rejuvenation)!
    So for similar attributes condo units, if JLD can sell at $1600 psf, the one around Orchard Road should be worth $4800 psf!
    Scotts Square is around 3500psf to 4500psf

if you dare take my advice for my recommendation, you will sure make money. I told people to buy RH back in 2010, nobody listened to me. my realised profit from rental and unrealised profit in paper gain bank valuation is $400k plus in two short years is higher than what caspian owners are earning year on year.

Over the 3 to 4 years i would say all OCR property make money and your 400k is nothing to extra ordinary. Plus if it is not sold it is really not worth talking about. So please spare us with your RH.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Scotts Square units mostly are bigger than JLD recent launches...

Scotts Square is around 3500psf to 4500psf

lol...yah you are right, $400k+ gain in 2 years is peanuts (not 3-4 years), that is why i am not monetising it yet coz i really don't need that money
    Over the 3 to 4 years i would say all OCR property make money and your 400k is nothing to extra ordinary. Plus if it is not sold it is really not worth talking about. So please spare us with your RH.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Scotts Square units mostly are bigger than JLD recent launches...
    1 bedder around 640sqft. Layout pretty similar, but finishing it top notch for sure.

lol...yah you are right, $400k+ gain in 2 years is peanuts (not 3-4 years), that is why i am not monetising it yet coz i really don't need that money
    Seller always have high hope about the valuation of their property and only to get disappointed when they put their property in the market.

So please dont count the eggs before its hatch.

I am basing my profit assessment on what the 2 bedders are asking, mine is a 3 bedder

Seller always have high hope about the valuation of their property and only to get disappointed when they put their property in the market.

So please dont count the eggs before its hatch.

I am basing my profit assessment on what the 2 bedders are asking, mine is a 3 bedder
    Yowetan says crash is imminent. You should sell RH today.

Wind30 also say you are mad for not selling to take profit. To be a property tycoon, you should sell to unlock profit and then buy 3 units when prices bottom.

you can fantasize on that for as much as you want. At the end of the day, a profit is only profit when its money in you bank account.

I am collecting $3500 pocket money monthly, sell for what? In 2010 i already spelt out my investment objective to collect rental income. Yes , it is tempting to just take profit , but will milk more rental from it first before letting go.
    Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Yowetan says crash is imminent. You should sell RH today.

Wind30 also say you are mad for not selling to take profit. To be a property tycoon, you should sell to unlock profit and then buy 3 units when prices bottom.

Going back to j gateway , I would advise buyers to be careful in going in at these prices coz there are signs of an interest hike in the next few years. Over supply situation in 2014/5 n slowing down of influx of foreigners may worsen the plight of those who buy at high. If you don't believe me , just take that plunge n buy a unit then come back to this thread n talk again few years later to share your sorrows

SINGAPORE : National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan has urged those who might be looking to buy property to take into account future spikes in interest rates.Speaking during a dialogue with young Singaporeans, he also cautioned buyers not to over-commit.He explained that the current low interest rates for home loans will not last forever, and the eventual rate may be many percentage points higher than it is today.Some 150 youths from Sembawang spent Saturday afternoon discussing their hopes and aspirations for Singapore with their MP Mr Khaw.They also engaged the Minister in an hour-long dialogue, as part of the Our Singapore Conversation.Even though housing may not be an immediate concern for them, the issue did not escape attention.Mr Khaw assured the youths that housing will be made available and kept affordable.He also offered advice for property buyers.Mr Khaw said: "They assume two things. Property prices will keep going (up). Two, interest rates will keep on remaining low. Both are wrong and therefore one day, both will collapse on them. So, if you are over-committed, let's say you can only afford a 3-room flat, (but) you decide to buy five room flat. Yes, based on today's interest rates you can afford a five-room flat. But, when interest rates go up as it will, you will no longer be able to afford a five-room flat and what will happen, your bank will start calling you up to please top up or sell your flat and that's when trouble starts."In addition, Mr Khaw said the high property prices will not last in the long run.At the same time, he acknowledged he cannot be certain when and how much prices will come down.*He added: "Only when you can get enough buyers who can afford, will prices stay up, if not they will come down. Today because of low interest rates, this bubble is being pushed up and sustained longer than it should have. So, it will collapse in a matter of time and therefore do not think that prices will keep on going up."Mr Khaw also stressed the importance of re-igniting the kampong spirit in public housing estates, and hinted at what the design of HDB flats will be in the future.He said more common spaces, or so-called "watering holes" will be created for residents to meet naturally.He said: "We are emphasising this point on how to create more and more common spaces, where people meet, what we call watering holes. We must try and create more and more watering holes to allow people to just naturally interact. I think it's a very bad HDB layout design if you just go straight from work, reach Sembawang, go straight up to apartment or flat, and then leave your apartment, go straight out to the bus stop and off you go. A good design will naturally create things for you (so that) to reach from A to B you must go through places which are natural watering holes that people naturally meet together."These watering holes can be spaces where residents do gardening, or engage in sports activities.- CNA/ch

Price have reach up to a dangerous level for middle income, to the rich buyers1600psf may means peanut, just a diff ball game.

I overheard on the radio that Mohd Ismail is saying Jurong will be the future Bishan. What does he mean by that?

I overheard on the radio that Mohd Ismail is saying Jurong will be the future Bishan. What does he mean by that?
    means buyers will be caught and stuck like last time bishan buyers, lol.

SINGAPORE : National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan has urged those who might be looking to buy property to take into account future spikes in interest rates.Speaking during a dialogue with young Singaporeans, he also cautioned buyers not to over-commit.He explained that the current low interest rates for home loans will not last forever, and the eventual rate may be many percentage points higher than it is today.Some 150 youths from Sembawang spent Saturday afternoon discussing their hopes and aspirations for Singapore with their MP Mr Khaw.They also engaged the Minister in an hour-long dialogue, as part of the Our Singapore Conversation.Even though housing may not be an immediate concern for them, the issue did not escape attention.Mr Khaw assured the youths that housing will be made available and kept affordable.He also offered advice for property buyers.Mr Khaw said: "They assume two things. Property prices will keep going (up). Two, interest rates will keep on remaining low. Both are wrong and therefore one day, both will collapse on them. So, if you are over-committed, let's say you can only afford a 3-room flat, (but) you decide to buy five room flat. Yes, based on today's interest rates you can afford a five-room flat. But, when interest rates go up as it will, you will no longer be able to afford a five-room flat and what will happen, your bank will start calling you up to please top up or sell your flat and that's when trouble starts."In addition, Mr Khaw said the high property prices will not last in the long run.At the same time, he acknowledged he cannot be certain when and how much prices will come down.*He added: "Only when you can get enough buyers who can afford, will prices stay up, if not they will come down. Today because of low interest rates, this bubble is being pushed up and sustained longer than it should have. So, it will collapse in a matter of time and therefore do not think that prices will keep on going up."Mr Khaw also stressed the importance of re-igniting the kampong spirit in public housing estates, and hinted at what the design of HDB flats will be in the future.He said more common spaces, or so-called "watering holes" will be created for residents to meet naturally.He said: "We are emphasising this point on how to create more and more common spaces, where people meet, what we call watering holes. We must try and create more and more watering holes to allow people to just naturally interact. I think it's a very bad HDB layout design if you just go straight from work, reach Sembawang, go straight up to apartment or flat, and then leave your apartment, go straight out to the bus stop and off you go. A good design will naturally create things for you (so that) to reach from A to B you must go through places which are natural watering holes that people naturally meet together."These watering holes can be spaces where residents do gardening, or engage in sports activities.- CNA/ch
    So says the same guy that my degree is useless. "Degree cannot eat what"
    Ride or Die

Bro, please para your message. I read half way and already groggy.

The same agency said that prices will not continue upwards on the long run 5 years back. They were wrong because prices ran up like nobody's business.

Today the agency say the same thing.

Will you cheong or will you chicken out? At $1,600psf... i will chicken out.

Maybe i am influenced by Yowetan. He claimed crash is imminent. Sell your house, sell your car, sell your souls, sell your Regent Heights (just kidding).

Actually, i noticed most of the rich people in this forum has already bought enough and a small group, including me, cannot afford anymore.

there are still another group who is holding a lot of cash and cannot decide what to do. so, no need to talk a project up or down to influcence this group of people. allow them to keep calm and make their own decision.

The prices of PC in the Eastern side have already increased a lot. There is no need to feel unbalanced to see the Western side to catch up, too.