Page 24 of 228 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728293439444954 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

No no...apologies if I sound offensive. what I meant was, everyone have their reasons and preferences...chill....

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    You don't need to be so sensitive and defensive since u already said u not vested in J.
    Relax bro. this is a forum for discussion.
    I'm just showing your guarding angel R33 there may be other feasible options other than die die must stick to J at 1.7kpsf.
    He wants facts and I'm showing him some now.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If only quantum matters, then MarQ@Paterson which only has 3000 sqft and 6000 sqft units should be selling at $1000 psf and not about $6000 psf and those buyers at about $6000 psf are stupid?

Oh no no! But think it the another way, somebody who can afford to buy a $36 MILLIONS property you think they are stupid? We can conclude any time that they must be much more cleverer than you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I am glad we have come to the end of our discussion.

Conclusion?? Quantum matters and please dont waste time trying to dispute that.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    If only quantum matters, then MarQ@Paterson which only has 3000 sqft and 6000 sqft units should be selling at $1000 psf and not about $6000 psf and those buyers at about $6000 psf are stupid?

Oh no no! But think it the another way, somebody who can afford to buy a $36 MILLIONS property you think they are stupid? We can conclude any time that they must be much more cleverer than you!

old man, did I say that ONLY quantum matters or did you conveniently put that in to make you sound smart?

Then again, who is so stupid to use MarQ to compare with mass market condo?

better go take medicine lah.

And btw, did you get your answer you want about the SAIL?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Again for the record

J Gateway

Median Price : $1486psf
    Lowest Price : $1239psf
    Highest Price : $1774psf

unit size from 474sqft to 2024sqft.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Won't you the one comparing your mass market J Gateway to The Sail which is in the prime region like MarQ? So in your own words, it is so stupid to compare J Gateway to the Sail right? How can J Gateway be compared to prime location properties?
    Now if both same price, obviously buy prime location properties?
    Now if prime property is 2x of the mass market property, still obvious that it is stupid to buy that mass market property right?

Then why you are arguing about J Gateway more worthwhile buying at $1700 psf vs The Sail at $2000 psf? So you are arguing that J Gateway median should be about $1500 psf and The Sail is say $2500 psf? Ok ok, then it is still obvious that to the smart ones that The Sail is still worth buying at $3000 psf vs your J Gateway of $1500 psf!

old man, did I say that ONLY quantum matters or did you conveniently put that in to make you sound smart?

Then again, who is so stupid to use MarQ to compare with mass market condo?

better go take medicine lah.

And btw, did you get your answer you want about the SAIL?
    Originally Posted by teddybear

Why are you so predictable..

1) In your reply to point 1 you already admitted you are unable to use 12 month average to prove your points because you are cherry picking transaction data to distort the truth picture about the price of the sail.

URA data is there for everyone to see, so you can just save your effort in trying to defend yourself.

2) The only reason why I missed your espada post is because I dont think your post is worth reading. So now that you have my attention, what about in Espada that you want me to comment? Its 377sqft size or its $2600psf?

3) There is no need to repeat what I say. If you have facts to support your argument, then put it across.
    Espada is CCR, FH and in D9 near to Orchard. And since the unit mentioned is 377sf, smaller the the JG unit of 4xxsf, I think the psf value should be more than double that of JG. So if JG is $1600psf, espada should have a value of more than $3200psf.

Just my personal opinion.

Won't you the one comparing your mass market J Gateway to The Sail which is in the prime region like MarQ? So in your own words, it is so stupid to compare J Gateway to the Sail right? How can J Gateway be compared to prime location properties?
    Now if both same price, obviously buy prime location properties?
    Now if prime property is 2x of the mass market property, still obvious that it is stupid to buy that mass market property right?

Then why you are arguing about J Gateway more worthwhile buying at $1700 psf vs The Sail at $2000 psf? So you are arguing that J Gateway median should be about $1500 psf and The Sail is say $2500 psf? Ok ok, then it is still obvious that to the smart ones that The Sail is still worth buying at $3000 psf vs your J Gateway of $1500 psf!

Originally Posted by teddybear

Yes, it is stupid to compare The Sail to J Gateway and thanks for reminding whoever who brought up The Sail to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Espada is CCR, FH and in D9 near to Orchard. And since the unit mentioned is 377sf, smaller the the JG unit of 4xxsf, I think the psf value should be more than double that of JG. So if JG is $1600psf, espada should have a value of more than $3200psf.

Just my personal opinion.

Dont need to go all the way to Jurong to compare Espada. Teddybear already tell you the MarQ, $5000psf 3000sqft min, so Espada is 1/9 the size should worth $5000psf x ??? psf.

Better grab.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    So what kind of rental return will be at Jgateway since you mention there will be 1million people in JLD.? As an investor I will be looking at retail shops instead of residential. Return will be at 4-6 % besides capital gain.
    4-6% is not exactly that fantastic actually. but anyway, what type of retail shop would you recommend? As I understand Retail shop, you need to pay GST right? Do you also need to pay the standard 3% stamp duty?

Brudder, chestnut exited a fraction of his property portfolio. Did you exit totally?
    Ha ha I only have one investment property, so I have exited totally...

Allow your humble uncle to tell you guys about my very personal opinion.

Those buyers that paid high millions ( more than S$6million ) for condos like Hamillton Scotts are a totally different class of human beings. This class are mostly very well known socialites or famous personality like celebrity and hence the reason why they chose to stay in such condos and not landed. The security in such condos are not like the security you experienced at your typical condos. They are very tight and hence why the buyers paid such a very high premium for it. Usually when they sell their unit, they sold it through their own networks at parties or functions. The price is usually of the least concern to them.

Now, once we got that into perspective, it is time we all get back down to Earth and look at a normal typical human condo buyer. In this class, however, the price and hence quantum do and does matter very much to them. That is the reason why developers downsized their units in order to get the quantum to match this group of buyers amid the rising condo prices. And hence it also explains when the typical larger units will have lower psf within the same old resale project and recently ( as recent as last 3 months ), we begin to see the difference between a large and small unit in the same project can be as much as S$200-$300psf. Therefore, that is the same reason why buyers now typically cheong for new projects because the smaller unit and bigger unit are sold at the same psf....Get it? If you don't I will explain next time for you

Your handsome uncle,
    The ILLUMINATED
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

I own a couple of units at the MarQ but i do not consider myself smart.

I really wonder why you seem wealth = intelligence and you see ús' so up?

LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

Quote Originally Posted by 狮子王
    Allow your humble uncle to tell you guys about my very personal opinion.

Those buyers that paid high millions ( more than S$6million ) for condos like Hamillton Scotts are a totally different class of human beings. This class are mostly very well known socialites or famous personality like celebrity and hence the reason why they chose to stay in such condos and not landed. The security in such condos are not like the security you experienced at your typical condos. They are very tight and hence why the buyers paid such a very high premium for it. Usually when they sell their unit, they sold it through their own networks at parties or functions. The price is usually of the least concern to them.

Now, once we got that into perspective, it is time we all get back down to Earth and look at a normal typical human condo buyer. In this class, however, the price and hence quantum do and does matter very much to them. That is the reason why developers downsized their units in order to get the quantum to match this group of buyers amid the rising condo prices. And hence it also explains when the typical larger units will have lower psf within the same old resale project and recently ( as recent as last 3 months ), we begin to see the difference between a large and small unit in the same project can be as much as S$200-$300psf. Therefore, that is the same reason why buyers now typically cheong for new projects because the smaller unit and bigger unit are sold at the same psf....Get it? If you don't I will explain next time for you

Your handsome uncle,
    The ILLUMINATED
    With that, let me drop the owners and developers here a hint from my years of experience as a super handsome property investor which very soon I shall be switching to another occupation until the CMs are removed ( if they ever remove them):

1) The typical affluent Singaporean buyers here can only afford a maximum budget of S$2million. That is the redline. This group has switched their focus on cluster houses and hence the reason why many developers cannot sell their new cluster houses at above S$3million. The lao chiao or old bird developers managed to push this limit to S$2.5million for some of the new cluster houses. So,be careful if you intend to buy cluster houses. This is because under the new guideline, it is very difficult to stretch this group's budget any further.

2) The next in line formed the major bulk of the affluent but not so affluent Singaporean buyers. This group's red line is at S$1.5million maximum. They go for MMs typically or bigger units in OCR. So as a whole, they are mostly buying for investment hence they do not concern with the sizes and are looking most actively in the CCR area. Any quantum above S$1.5million they would reconsider. So if you are looking to buy MM, keep in mind this threshold. They still can stretch further upwards depending on the MMs location and unit's appeal, but just be aware your ability to sell to the next buyer will be greatly hindered.

Good Luck

Your Very Handsome Uncle,
    Blackjack21trader
    Blackjack21trader's 2014 Celestial Prediction: Year of The Crazy Horses. ( Coming This Fall ) www.sglion.com

"Not just one horse, but the whole bloody herd of crazy horses ! "- The Illuminati

Hi all !

Office Boy is back !

But I regret to inform you all that I will be away for a short while.
    Negotiating a superbly good deal in D9 for $2k psf!

Will tell you all more when the nego is completed!

For the time being - my same old message!!!

Huat Huat Huat for EVERYONE here !

Ciao!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Hi all !

Office Boy is back !

But I regret to inform you all that I will be away for a short while.
    Negotiating a superbly good deal in D9 for $2k psf!

Will tell you all more when the nego is completed!

For the time being - my same old message!!!

Huat Huat Huat for EVERYONE here !

Ciao!

DKSG

What, good brother? You are still buying under the current CMs ?

Brudder, chestnut exited a fraction of his property portfolio. Did you exit totally?
    Bro, I did not exit yet... I downsized 2 unit and "cashed out" from this 2 props.

It is a fraction of my props...

I thought so. Enjoy the passive income.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, I did not exit yet... I downsized 2 unit and "cashed out" from this 2 props.

It is a fraction of my props...

I thought so. Enjoy the passive income.
    Bro, the passive income from my props in % did not catch up with capital gains... So rental sucks.... Based on ROI. Mine sucks because the units are typically big. 3 and 4 bedroom types...

Anyway, went US stocks awhile back... Returns quite solid leh... Now looking at other markets....

Rental return for new ones even worst. Have been looking at other investment opportunities since three years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, the passive income from my props in % did not catch up with capital gains... So rental sucks.... Based on ROI. Mine sucks because the units are typically big. 3 and 4 bedroom types...

Anyway, went US stocks awhile back... Returns quite solid leh... Now looking at other markets....

Rental return for new ones even worst. Have been looking at other investment opportunities since three years ago.
    why not suggest retails shop? you were saying 5 to 6%?

MM pin drop map from squarefoot.com.sg.

Notice the lack of MM supply in the western region?

It amazing how quickly the MM multiply in Singapore over the past 4 to 5 years.

u know why there isn't a demand for MMs in the west? People can generally afford to live in bigger units in the suburbs where prices are supposedly below $1k psf.

MM pin drop map from squarefoot.com.sg.

It amazing how quickly the MM multiply in Singapore over the past 4 to 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u know why there isn't a demand for MMs in the west? People can generally afford to live in bigger units in the suburbs where prices are supposedly below $1k psf.
    I am surprise that you cant even read simple english. And how one earth could you say no demand when J Gateway was sold out within a day?

You must be really thick skin to be hanging around in this forum trying to give investment advise.

I am surprise that you cant even read simple english. And how one earth could you say no demand when J Gateway was sold out within a day?

You must be really thick skin to be hanging around in this forum trying to give investment advise.

LOL
    LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

U must be real desperate to suggest people r in great need of living in dog boxes smaller than 500sqft in a place like jurong by saying there is a lack of supply. If people hv to be forced to live in such tiny units in an industrial town, life for them must really be down in the dumps. People move to the suburbs for a larger space they can't afford near town, not live in dog boxes the size of a few parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    U must be real desperate to suggest people r in great need of living in dog boxes smaller than 500sqft in a place like jurong by saying there is a lack of supply. If people hv to be forced to live in such tiny units in an industrial town, life for them must really be down in the dumps. People move to the suburbs for a larger space they can't afford near town, not live in dog boxes the size of a few parking lots.
    I believe I said J Gateway was sold out within a day, and there is a lack of MM supply in Western region.

So how did you twist it to become, i am promoting MM, or forcing people to live in MM like these people who pay thousand of dollars for rent doesnt have a brain of their own to decide how and where they want to live.

Thats a good 1...
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

I believe I said J Gateway was sold out within a day, and there is a lack of MM supply in Western region.

So how did you twist it to become, i am promoting MM, or forcing people to live in MM like these people who pay thousand of dollars for rent doesnt have a brain of their own to decide how and where they want to live.

Could be all buy in the EAST liao time go GO West.....
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Ringo, this song is for u

VILLAGE PEOPLE - GO WEST LYRICS

Artist: Village People Lyrics

Come on, come on, come on, come on

(Together) We will go our way
    (Together) We will leave someday
    (Together) Your hand in my hands
    (Together) We will make our plans

(Together) We will fly so high
    (Together) Tell all our friends goodbye
    (Together) We will start life new
    (Together) This is what we'll do

(Go West) Life is peaceful there
    (Go West) In the open air
    (Go West) Where the skies are blue
    (Go West) This is what we're gonna do

(Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West)

(Together) We will love the beach
    (Together) We will learn and teach
    (Together) Change our pace of life
    (Together) We will work and strive

(I love you) I know you love me
    (I want you) How could I disagree?
    (So that's why) I make no protest
    (When you say) You will do the rest

(Go West) Life is peaceful there
    (Go West) In the open air
    (Go West) Baby you and me
    (Go West) This is our destiny (Aah)

(Go West) Sun in wintertime
    (Go West) We will do just fine
    (Go West, this is what we're gonna do)

There where the air is free
    We'll be (We'll be) what we want to be (Aah aah aah aah)
    Now if we make a stand (Aah)
    We'll find (We'll find) our promised land (Aah)

(I know that) There are many ways
    (To live there) In the sun or shade
    (Together) We will find a place
    (To settle) Where there's so much space

(Without rush) And the pace back east
    (The hustling) Rustling just to feed
    (I know I'm) Ready to leave too
    (So that's what) We are gonna do

(What we're gonna do is
    Go West) Life is peaceful there
    (Go West) There in the open air

(Life is peaceful there)
    Go West (In the open air)
    Go West (Baby, you and me)
    Go West (This is our destiny)

Come on, come on, come on, come on

(Go West) Sun in wintertime
    (Go West) We will feel just fine

(Come on, come on, come on)
    (Go West)

(Go West)
    (Go, ooh, go, yeah)
    (Go West)
    (Go, ooh, go, yeah)
    (Go West)
    (Go, ooh, go, yeah)
    (Go West)
    (Go, ooh, go, yeah)
    (Gimme a feelin')
    (Gimme a feelin')
    (Go West)
    (Gimme a feelin')
    (Gimme a feelin')
    (Go West)
    (Gimme a feelin')
    (Gimme a feelin')

Thats absolutely right Chestnut, Go West because JLD masterplan is all about making the western region self sufficient to minimize trans island traffic movement to facilitate high density urban living. And high density is always good for property.

And since West has got the largest employments in Singapore (over 3000 MNCs, 2 of Singapore largest and well funded university), hence Jurong is definitely the place where you want to plant your seed. I am sure you must have notice how quickly the price of your Botannia has climb over the past 2 to 3 years.

Those who are still doubting, ask yourself this question, who are the most influential ministers for trade, investment and urban development in Singapore?

Tharman - Finance Ministers, Deputy Prime Minister - Jurong GRC

Lim Hng Kiang - Minister for Trade and Industry - West Coast GRC

S Iswaran - 2nd Minister for Trade and Industry - West Coast GRC

Khaw Boon Wan - MND - 30 years lease at Jurong Gateway